Chapter 41: Is it Real or Fake?

Izuku pov

I use one for all and crush Shigaraki's hand. He pulls it off of me and holds it before smiling at me as the hand regenerates.

I feel my head start to hurt.

I flinch and Shigaraki pounces at me. He puts his hand on my face but I use erasure to ensure my face doesn't get decayed.

"Bastard." He says before punching me in the nose sending me back into the ruble of what remains from U.A.

I look on the ground next to me and see Iida on the floor lifeless, next to him is Todoroki with one of his arms clean off.

My heart starts racing even faster.

I get up and back away from them before accidentally hitting something.

I turn to see Bakugo slumped against ruble,dead.

"Kacchan..." I mumble before covering my mouth.

"They're all dead, and it's your fault." Shigaraki says with a sadistic laugh as he runs at me.

"No they aren't!" I say turning to run.

'This isn't real!' I think to myself as Shigaraki punches me in the ribs.

I throw up blood and see the blood dripping down my mouth.

I feel an anger start to build up in the back of my mind.

I look over and try switch places with a piece of ruble.

It doesn't work and I smile and start to laugh.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" I say as I avoid punches from the fake Shigaraki.

"I know this isn't real!" I say in the midst of my fit of laughter.

"But this is." I hear someone say as a familiar metal like scarf captures me.

I'm back in the U.A dorms, it's half destroyed and I look over to see Aizawa with the rest of the class besides Ochako behind him.

"W-what happened? How did this get destroyed." I say as I see half of the destroyed dormitory.

"You did it, the class and I were training and Jiro said she heard something near the dorms, we didn't think it'd be you though." He says as he tightens the grip of his scarf.

"I didn't mean to do this Aizawa!" I say trying to break out of the scarf.

"Don't even, what did he put you up to?" Aizawa says getting angry.

"Who?!" I ask confused.

"All might, he was exposed for being a fake, and you're his successor right?" Aizawa says.

"N-no, all might wasn't a fake? I'm not his successor either!" I yell back trying harder to break the scarf off of me.

"You aren't slick Deku!" Bakugo says in an angry tone.

"Shut up fuckhead, anyways Aizawa you know exactly who all might's successor is don't play dumb!" I yell.

"Then say who it is!" He yells tightening the grip on my neck making me start to choke.

"It's ocha-ochako" I say making him loosen the grip.

"Good, now we know it's you, Midorya." He says as he starts to smile.

"Sadly-" he starts as the rest of the class disappears behind him.

"I'm not really, erasurehead." He says as his face glitches.

"Go to sleep." He says pulling out a gun.

"W-wa-" he shoots me in the neck and I pass out.

I wake up and see the ceiling.

"Deku you're up." Someone says from next to me.

I look to see Bakugo.

"W-what happened?" I ask confused.

"We found you on the floor, you had a bullet in your neck but luckily you have regeneration, unlucky though is that the bullet is stuck in your neck because when the doctors try and cut open your neck to get it, regeneration seals back up." He says with a small sigh.

"I can deactivate it if you want." I say smiling a bit.

"Yeah, do that I'll go get a doctor." He says getting up and walking out.

I make sure regeneration isn't activate and look out of the window. I hear a knock and look over to see ochako open the door. She smiles at me.

"Hey Izuku, how are you feeling?" She says to me as she leans onto the side of the hospital bed.

"I'm, fine..." I lie to her.

She nods.

"Could you...say my name?" She asks me.

"Ochako?" I question confused.

I feel my head start to ache even worse then before.

"Urara-" I cut myself off.

I raise my arm involuntary and flick one for all at her.

She dodged and started to smile.

"Maybe you aren't as naive as I thought." She says before her face starts to glitch and she disappears.

I look at my arm and see the red lines of one for all.

I rest my head down in confusion and appear in the one for all realm.

"Kid, you haven't figured it out yet have you?" Nana says to me.

"No! What is it?!" I ask angry.

"Someone is using a quirk to manipulate you, what the person wants we don't know." The sixth says walking up toward me.

"W-wait so it was all fake?" I ask backing away from them.

"Yeah kid, don't worry, we can't be fake because only Uraraka, all might and you know about us." The fifth says with a grin.

I hesitate but nod.

"Okay..." I say while taking a deep breath.

"You gotta go..." The fourth says to me while glancing around.

"What why??" I ask confused.

"I feel off, the real world is in danger." Fourth says.

I nod before going back to the real world.

I wake up to see someone in a black mask with a huge smile on his face holding a knife to my neck.

I immediately grab his wrist and break it.

"Gah!" He yells before falling back and glitching out.

"Who sent you!" I yell as I hold the knife I grabbed to the persons neck.

I chuckles.

"You'll find me again sometime, just know, I'm always after you." A female voice says with a grin before it unmasks to be Ochako.

My heart sinks and I shake my head.

"I know it's not you!" I say before punching her in the face.

"Oh I know that hurt you more than me, right?" She says laughing.

"What happened Izuku? I thought you'd even stop time for me." She says starting to laugh.

I shiver and step back.

I trip and fall backwards while starting to cry.

She laughs.

I appear behind her and smile.

"I'd stop time for Ochako, but you aren't her." I say as I grip on her neck.

"Any last words?" I ask with venom dripping from my voice.

She laughs.

"Boom."