Chapter 23: Eri's Savior

Ochako pov

The rain pounds on my back as I walk down the street toward where I found the girl first. It's two in the morning and I'm alone, I decided I couldn't wait longer and wanted to at least find where he was.

Thunder rumbles and I hear a lightning strike in the distance. I get tired of just walking and use one for all to catapult myself on top of the buildings surrounding me. I see the fallen buildings remains being surrounded by workers with lights picking up debris. I ignore them and run toward a building with a light shining through a window.

I jump onto the building and deactivate one for all. I walk up to the window and peak inside of it. Inside I see people in suits sitting down with some sort of case next to them.

The man with the case pushes it up to the other person. He opens it and it looks as if there are bullets inside. I take out an earpiece I have and connect it to my phone, I find an air vent and slide it through, I make it so my phone plays the audio the earpiece hears.

"So the quirk erasing bullets huh?" A man's voice says.

"Yes, they are in a prototype state but, in the future they can be perfect." Another voice says.

'That's him, the man who took that girl...' I think to myself as I start breathing heavier.

'Quirk erasing bullets?' I continue to think.

My heart starts pumping faster and faster.

"I have a source I use, the blood of a certain person with a certain quirk helps me to be able to provide these bullets, but I want a lot of money for them." The man says.

'He's using her quirk, to erase other quirks?' I think to myself as I start to shake a bit.

I feel one for all activate by itself and a burst of power comes out and burst into the air.

"Shit!" I whisper to myself as I hear the chairs pull back.

"Someone was listening to us!" The man's voice says.

I run up to the window and see the man staring back at me.

I put up my hand and flick at the window.

'Delaware smash!'

The window breaks and both of them fall back.

"Where's the girl!" I yell jumping ontop of the man and gripping onto his chin holding him down.

"You bitch I thought I killed you!" He says activating his quirk.

'PLEASE WORK!' I think to myself as I squeeze my eyes shut.

I stop time.

I open my eyes and release a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I run over and push the hood off of the other man in the room.

'Shigaraki!' I think to myself as I back up.

'Shit...'

I walk back over to the other person and kick him in the head. Anger fills my body and I lay in punches over and over.

I also punch Shigaraki many times over and over. Once I feel my anger die down I sigh and start time.

The man holding the girl captive gets knocked through the floor with blood flying back up through the hole.

Shigaraki gets sent back through the door and I hear the buildings roof start to break.

'Damnit he got away, I'll find him another time.' I think as I walk toward the hole in the floor.