Chapter 18: Real Quirk

Izuku pov

"So young Midorya can access the one for all realm you recently discovered?!" All might asks Ochako as I stand behind her.

"Yes and it's weird, I never transferred one for all to Izuku so how can he access it?!" She frantically asks.

"I don't know, remember Ochako I never experienced the "one for all realm" you know." He says with his hand on his chin.

"Yeah...sorry." Ochako responds lightly.

"Can't I try and transfer one for all back to you?" I ask making them both look at me.

"No....?" I ask as they stare at me.

"THATS A GREAT IDEA YOUNG MIDORYA TRY IT!" All mights yells briefly going into his muscle form.

I look at ochako and then back at all might.

"how do I try it..." I say making Ochako laugh.

"I need to have some of your DNA inside of me." She says making my eyes dart back to her.

I feel a blush creeping onto my face and she smacks me on the head.

"Not like that you pervert!" She says with a small blush.

"I'm right here you know..." all might says making me blush even more.

"I used a piece of my hair and gave it to Ochako, you should do the same." All might says mimicking the motion of ripping out his hair.

"Ouch..." I say before pricking out a strand of hair.

"now say EAT THIS!" All might says once again changing into buff might.

"EAT THIS!" I yell handing the hair to Ochako.

She sighs and eats it.

"Now give it a few hours and we'll see what ha-" she gets cut off by a weird aura surrounding both of us.

"What the hell?" All might asks standing up.

The aura disappears and we both look at all might.

"What just happened?!" I ask all might.

"One for all...I saw it go back into you, young Midorya..." all might says.

"Wait, but it lets you give it back to a previous user!? Why didn't it let me have it back?" Ochako asks confused.

"It's because you still have it, young Midorya must have, a copy of one for all." All might says before Ochako looks at me surprised.

"How do we know that it just won't send it back to me?!" Ochako asks looking back at all might.

"Remember the first time I gave you one for all you weren't ready so you gave it back to me, it worked then but I don't think if you already had one for all that it would transfer back, maybe it's the fact that Young Midorya can stop time that he has an older version or a future version that's more stockpiled then yours?" All might says to the both of us.

"That's a lot to comprehend..." I say leaning back into a chair.

"So he has my quirk?" Ochako asks all might.

"Yeah...he does." All might confirms.

"Wow..." I mutter as I stand up.

"This is crazy." Ochako says as we both walk out of the room.

"Yeah..." I respond still awestruck.

"We have to get to school don't we..." Ochako says looking at her phone.

"Yeah." I say before we both run to school.

On our way we discuss her teaching me full cowling and how to handle the repercussions of one for all's power.

Once we arrive we go to class there Aizawa is discussing something.

"Ah, Midorya and Uraraka, care to explain where you were?" Aizawa says before I stop time and sprint back to all might.

I tap his shoulder and he looks around confused.

"Why are you here young Midorya?" He asks me.

"Can you write a note to Aizawa why we're late?" I ask with a small nervous grin.

He laughs and nods.

Once I run back to the classroom and start time and have the note in my hand.

"Sorry Mr.Aizawa, I have a note here explaining why." I say handing him the note.

He scowls at me and Ochako and I sit down.

School was boring besides finding out about hero internships. I'm probably gonna go back to Gran Torino.

We also got to choose hero names. Uraraka went with Uravity and I went with Deku. I chose that name because it's what Bakugo called me representing useless, but I know it doesn't mean that, also Ochako said it would be a catchy nickname.

Once school was over we went home, we decided to go into my room and hang out for a bit while my mom was out shopping.

"So wanna train one for all soon?" Ochako asks as she puts down her phone.

"Sure, with my strength i could probably handle 100%." I say with a small laugh.

"Yeah yeah, but you still won't be used to being able to send a huge shockwave with just the flick of a finger." She says in a sassy tone.

I smirk.

"I guess you're right."

I get up and we practice me activating full cowling after a while I get tired and fall onto my bed. I look over and see Ochako with the stripes of one for all all around her body.

"Izuku one for all won't deactivate!" She says to me.

Suddenly I pass out and wake up in the one for all realm. Shortly after Ochako appears too.

"We brought you here to discuss something." Nana says walking to the both of us.

"Izuku Midorya, you do in fact have a copy of one for all. How that is we don't know, but we know you both posses one for all." She says as the 5th user walks up.

"We also found out your true quirk. Izuku Midorya." The 5th says.

"True quirk?" I ask confused.

"Yes, time stopping isn't even close to the end of your abilities, your quirk is capable of far more." The 5th says.

"What is it?!" Ochako asks butting in.

"Well, I had to make this name up on my own but"

"I will call it"

"All to one." (It's cheesy but it's changed later dw)