Chapter 52: Face to Face

Izuku pov

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU HUH?" I yell as I see a star coming closer to me.

"You've decided to be the aggressor." Dad says in my head.

"TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE ILL KILL YOU NOW YOU BASTARD!" I yell smiling as I send a huge beam that destroys a random planet.

"You just killed millions of beings on that planet." His voice says in my head.

I laugh maniacally.

"Well god choses when and where someone dies right? This is my destiny isn't it?" I say smiling.

"You've got the wrong idea, son." He says to me.

"I give you your choices, it's your decision, I never dictate what you or your friends do." He says making me grit my teeth.

"You're lying, it's all your fault." I say starting to shake in anger.

"You have your destiny but how you get there is not in my control." The voice says slightly louder then before.

"Then send me back! Give me a fresh start but this time anyone who gets in my way will die" I say as my eyes widen with a smile.

"You know I can't do that!" The voice says angrily.

I laugh and destroy another planet.

"You're killing millions Izuku, stop this!" He says to me.

"SHOW YOURSELF AND I WILL!" I yell before a light starts to come at me from the side.

My smile comes back and I brace myself.

I get punched in the stomach and fly back through a planet. I laugh a bit as the light flies at me again.

I bring back my fist and punch the light making it stop.

"You finally decided to show yourself eh?" I say smiling.

"I didn't want to meet under these circumstances, my plan is backfiring." He says bringing him arm back and punching at me.

I dodge and snap his arm. He grunts but his arm goes back to normal quickly.

My energy rises and I get excited.

"Yes! Maybe if you can't die, I'll be able to inflict as much pain as you made me feel!" I yell as I fly toward him.

Ochako pov

The class and I watch in awe as two lights flash back and forth in the sky. I would usually be worried but because one is green I'm utterly terrified.

"I...I need to go!" I say standing up before feeling Aizawa's scarf wrap around my torso.

"This isn't your fight!" Katsuki says to me holding onto my shoulder.

"Yes it is! We have the same power, it's my fight too, I told h-"

"You told Izuku, that isn't Izuku, that's a whole different beast!" Katsuki says cutting me off.

"Please! I know I can help! I can get us all safe and we won't have anything to worry about.

Suddenly multiple planets explode.

My eyes widen and I rip myself out of Aizawa's grasp and start to fly up.

"Ochako don't please!" Katsuki says starting to use his explosions to fly up toward me.

"I'm sorry but I need to!" I yell while using aizawa's quirk to erase Katsuki and Aizawa's at once.

"Come back!" The rest of the class yells as they send there quirks at me.