~That's It?~

Y/n's POV

The lady continued walking a few more feet. She looked at me, and her cold dark sea blue eyes looked at me.

A feeling of "If I do something wrong I'm not seeing the light tomorrow" type feeling flood me when I looked at her, I wanted to leave, I was gonna feared state. Then the sensation I getting yanked hit me.

I went through the numb sensation and then I felt a warm soft surface.

I almost fell asleep right then and there.

And then that's when the memories flooded in of being knocked out, in the Chamber of Secrets, with Harry being there.

My eyes shot open wondering where I was, I sat up too quickly that I got dizzy and my vision started fading and I fell back down.

I look up again and sit up, and see myself in the hospital wing with Hermione in the hospital bed to my left, Harry in a hospital bed to my right, Ginny in a hospital bed across from me, and Ron moving from bed to bed with a worried expression in his face.

He turned around and saw me. His face immediately lit up.

"Y/n! You're awake!" He ran over to me. "Are you ok? What happened?"

His voice sounded ten times louder than it should've been and U closed my eyes tight and later back down.

I tried speaking but my throat was so dry and hurt so much. I reached for the water sitting on my counter and drank from it a little.

Ron waited patiently as I drank. "I don't really know what happened. I just remember that I woke up in the Chamber, and that I was on a cold stone surface."

Ron looked confused. "I know that, I mean how did you get there? What happened with you and Ginny?"

"What?" I thought of what he meant by that. There was the chamber, the thing before that was... I think it was dinner? Or was it after a class?"

"How did you get into the chamber."

OHHHH, that makes a lot more sense actually.

I thought long and hard about how I got there. I tried retracing my steps.

"Well, I think that it was after dinner? And me and Ginny got into an argument I think, maybe. Or... No, I think.... Alright, so there was this notebook from Tom Riddle, which is Voldemort-" Ron winced. "And there was something saying to go to the bathroom I think, and I went out and I think I met Ginny along the way? And we went together."

"Or maybe it was that I saw her moving on her own, and I decided to follow her? Honestly I can't remember. It's feels like it's been so long." (Kind of sad that I genuinely can't remember.)

"It's alright, you should probably rest-" as Ron said that, Madam Pomfrey came in and saw that I was awake.

"Y/n! Why did you not tell me you were awake! You didn't either Ron!"

Another massive headache kicked in.

_____°×°_____

Harry's POV

It was the end of the years feast. Everyone was thrilled to see everyone back here and alive (thankfully). Well, everyone except Malfoil- I mean, Malfoy of course.

When me, Ron, Hermione, and Y/n walked into the hall, we were like celebrities walking into a party.

The hall burst into applause and cheering.