~Super Powers~

I think this is going to be a very interesting chapter, I like it a lot. 👀

~Your POV~

"Why does today have to be so stressful? First there's the dueling club, then the parselmouth situation, then now we're being framed for putting that message on the wall! And now we have Quidditch practice for our game that's in a couple days." I complain.

I don't want to tell them that it might have been me that wrote the message on the wall. But if I did, I have no memory of doing it! It couldn't have been me.... Right?

"Exactly, this is so stressful. Now everyone thinks that I'm the Heir Of Slytherin or something!" Harry exclaims.

I slump down, I feel bad that because of something that I most likely did, he's getting framed for it. I promised Dobby that nothing was going to happen to him. Apparently I was wrong.

"We should rest. Especially Y/n. She looks sleep deprived." Hermione commented. "Wow, thanks." I sarcastically thank. "You're welcome." She sarcastically replies.

I still don't understand. She's usually the strict teacher type but sometimes she acts like a regular teenager.

I get off the couch and I made my way over to the girls dormitory. "Good night guys!"

~Hermione's POV~

"Have any of you guys been seeing Y/n late at night?" I ask. I need to know where she's been going. "Ummm, no why?" Ron says, looking at Harry which he shakes his head.

I take a deep breath and glance towards the girls dormitory. "She's been sneaking out a lot lately. When she started living with me she would sneak out at ungodly hours and then show up in the morning. I also saw her sneak out yesterday. She came back but completely ignored me."

Ron and Harry shared a quizzical look. "She's been acting strange lately. And when I asked her where she went today this morning she says she was sleep walking. But her eyes were open at the time."

"Maybe... When she was leaving at night at your house she was going to the bathroom?" Ron suggests. "No, she would leave at ungodly hours. I force myself to stay awake to see her sneak out. She would check if I'm asleep, the leave, and I could hear her opening the front door."

"She could.... Maybe possibly be looking for insects for B/n?" Harry suggests this time. "That's what she says she was doing. But she wouldn't do it at night. Insects sleep at night usually." I counter.

"Ok... Well then what are we going to do?" Harry asks. I start thinking. But then I thought of saying something I never thought I would think of doing. "Harry, get your invisibility cloak ready. I'll wake you two up if she leaves the dormitory." I say, getting up to go get ready to fake sleep.

I open the dormitory door but just to meet Y/n leaving. "Where are you going?" I immediately ask. "Calm down, I'm going to ask Harry something." I look at her skeptically, "Ok." I move aside letting her pass and go down the stairs.

~Your POV~

"Hey Harry!" I call out as I see him starting to go up the stairs. "Y/n?" "Yea, hi, could you ask Fred or George to come downstairs for a second please?" I ask.

"Uh, yea, why though?" "I just need to ask them a question. "Ok? Would I be any help?" Harry asked. "Probably not... Sorry." I say shyly. He nods his head and goes up towards the boys dormitory. I wait down in the common room, and then I see the two twins with the flaming red hair come down the stairs.

"Hullo, Y/n." They greet in sync. "Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me where the kitchens are? Since I'm assuming you would know how to get there?" I ask.