~Mirror of Erised with Werewolves?~

~Harry's POV~

Ron and I made it to the common room, I quickly panic thinking about the invisibility cloak and run towards the chair that was supposed to have my cloak in it. Thankfully it was still there, as I felt the watery type of texture.

I pick it up and I follow Ron up the stairs to the boys dormitory. I let him go and change into his night clothes as I hide the invisibility cloak in my trunk so that I could use it later on in the night to sneak into the restricted area of the library.

Harry comes out and I walk into the bathroom changing into my clothes to make it look like I'm going to sleep.

Hours went by of just laying in my bed as I hear some other students walk in and go to sleep in the dorms, and finally I could hear some loud, and some quiet snores from all around me.

I get out of my bed and open up my trunk, to pull out my invisibility cloak. I walk downstairs, not having the cloak, thinking that I'll put it on when I leave. But that was probably a mistake, as I wanted to go in the restricted area alone.

I forgot that Y/n went to the library and didn't go into her dormitory yet. I hold my breath as I try to sneak passed her and out the room, but her bowtruckle friend saw me while Y/n was reading, and make a noise while pointing to me, and jumping on Y/n arm.

Y/n turned her head around, causing her E/c colored eyes meeting my emerald green ones. "Where are you going?" She interrogates immediately. "No where." I respond, pretty stupiditly. "Just so you know, you're not a good liar." she says as she closes the book, after putting a bookmark in it and crossing her arms while staring at me.

"You're going to the library aren't you?" she guesses. "Uh, no...." I say, cringing on how obvious I am that I'm lying.

"Yea, and I'm in outer space." She says sarcastically. "So you are, going to the restricted area. Well I'm coming with you." She states as she starts standing up. "What? Absolutely not! I'm not letting you get in trouble for my actions!" I argue.

"Well, I'm Y/n L/n, and I'm mischievous, and I think that the bowtruckle should get a little taste of how I'm going to be acting." she says with a smirk as the bowtruckle climbs up her arms, sitting down on her shoulders, while it clutches to her shirt so that it doesn't fall off. And I swear that it also had a smirk on his face.

"So you found a partner in crime?" I tease. "Well yea I guess, and I'm about to do something mischievous right now, because I'm coming with you to the library. Now let's go." she says as she quickly takes a grab towards the invisibility cloak and was successful as I wasn't even paying attention to what was happening.

She put it over herself, causing her to go completely invisible and I was kinda confused on what I do but before I could say anything, I feel something watery touch my skin and I can see Y/n again. I assume that she put the invisibility cloak over me.

"Alright, let's go to the library." She instructs, and we walk towards the portrait.

We open the portrait door, which causes the Fat lady to wake up. "Who's there? Hello? Show yourself!" she exclaims but we ignore her as we continue to walk down the hall. Eventually she just think that she accidently made the door open, and went back to sleep.

~Your POV~

We walked down the corridors and hallways, it started to get really dark around the castle, and I started to get a really bad feeling in my gut, like I need to go outside right now. I don't really know why, but I feel like I have to go outside and far away from the castle, it's in my gut feeling and I want to follow my gut feeling.

Eventually it got so bad but we already got into the library, so I remained with Harry. It started to get really dark around the castle so Harry picked up a lantern, and had it lit under the invisibility cloak. We continued walking in the library until we get into the restricted area.