~Flying cars with Murderous Trees~

~Your POV~

We got all our supplies, our robes etc. and we were now all at the familiar Kings Cross station.

"We're so late!" Molly exclaims as we rush towards the platform. "Fred and George, you two first!" Molly exclaims and when we get to platform nine, they immediately start running towards the wall. Even though I know they're going to go through. I still flinch right before they hit the wall.

"Percy next." Percy went. "Then Ginny, then Ron, Hermione, Y/n, and Harry. We have to go now, have fun!" Molly exclaims as she grabs her husband and dragged him away from the muggles.

"Let's go." Ginny, gets ready and starts running and goes through the wall, then Hermione. I take a quick glance at my watch on my wrist. "We only have a minute left! Let's go!" I exclaim, as I start running with my trolley.

This year I had a trolley because I was with Hermione. I had clothing and other things other than the journal that my parents left me with. I also have the drawing journal and the quill that Harry gave me in first year.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I would take out the drawing journal and quill, and would draw in it. I made some pretty artworks.

Anyways, Harry, Ron, and I were running towards the platform, as I was expected to go through the wall now since I had a trolley, unlike my previous years, I didn't go through. Instead, I nearly got flipped over and went into my trolley as my trolley got collided with the wall. Some of Harry's and Ron stuff fell out of their trolleys, but since I had only some belongings, nothing fell out. Even though I could tell O/n was annoyed with me, and B/n let out a whimper in my pocket.

"What happened? Why didn't we go through? It's not eleven yet!" I exclaim. But I spoke too soon as I hear the big clock chime, signaling the beginning of a new hour. We all exchanged panicked looks. "The train leaves at exactly eleven! We missed the train!" Ron exclaims.

"How are we going to get there? We can't get there by car or anything!" I reason, but that's when Ron apparently had an idea. "A car...." He got a smirk on his face as he said "Get your stuff and follow me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never thought that I would do this.

We're in the sky, and we're flying over the train tracks that the Hogwarts express uses to get to Hogwarts. The only question is, where's the train?

"We should go on the train tracks and follow them, since the train should be going on the train tracks, so we should be able to see it." I offer.

Ron flies down to the tracks and starts driving on them. "Where do you think it's coming from? I don't see anything in front of us." I say, as I start hearing train horns. "I don't know, I don't see anything either."

I was the first one that figured it out. I gasp and whip my head around, to see the train honking, behind us. "DRIVE UP, GO UP RON! HURRY!" I scream, they turn their heads for a split second to see the train too, before he pulls a lever or something and the car pulls up.

The train honks as we barely miss it. I start breathing heavily. "That was close." I comment, while we fly above and beside the train. But the train did a sharp turn, and so did the car, which cause the door of where I was sitting, which was in the front next to Ron, open and before I could do anything, I get pelted out the car.

"OH MY GODRIC!" I yell as I slip out the car door and grab onto the door handle. I hear shouts behind me, assuming those are the people on the train. "Y/n!" Harry and Ron yell. Ron tries steering the car while helping me to get in the car, but that just makes me shake and I start losing the grip on the car handle. "Y/n! Give me your hand!" I hear Harry shout.