~A Very Odd Summer Day~

~Your POV~

It's soon the end of summer, and I could finally see Harry, and Ron again. I can finally go back to Hogwarts with Hermione, and I just can't wait for it either way.

Currently Hermione and I are on our beds pillow fighting. I don't have acne and pimples anymore, because Hermione at the end of the year brewed a potion to get rid of acne and pimples. I don't have braces anymore (If you have braces, just ignore this part, unless you don't want braces and have them then go head.) Hermione's parents which are something I learned to be dentists that clean your teeth and stuff, looked at my teeth and saw that I don't need braces anymore so they took the braces off.

I don't have glasses anymore (Like with the braces, if you have glasses then you can skip this part if you want.) we went to the eye doctor and they said that my eye sight increased and I don't need glasses anymore.

It was getting near the end of the pillow fight and eventually with one last hit to each other, we fell down on our beds laughing.

"Oh my Godric, that was fun! We should do this muggle thing more often." I tell her. "Yea, I can't believe that you never had s'mores though!" Hermione exclaims still a little in disbelief when this summer I told her that I've never heard of a thing called 's'mores' when we went to have a camp out, and her parents were nice enough to let me try it.

With the werewolf situation, I didn't tell Hermione or her parents. Thankfully, on Hermione's magical watch that she gave me on Christmas, which she informed me in the muggle world it would be called a watch and she tried some enchantments on it to see if it would work with an old watch.

It did, and thankfully it had a way of telling time with the moons. So each night I would look at the watch, and see when the full moon would be, and when I'm sure that Hermione's sleeping, I would quietly sneak out of bed and with the help of B/n, he would unlock the door so I could go into the nearest forest.

I would leave B/n on a tree near Hermione's house, and when I would transform back into a human, I would drink some of the healing potion that Madam Pomphrey gave me before I left.

"Anyways, we probably should be going to sleep." I tell Hermione, taking a glance at the time. It read: 10:24. Hermione yawns. "Yea, we've been up for way too long." She says, as she starts going to her drawers and grabbing her night gown. I go towards my drawer, which is really just a bedside table. Hermione's parent's insisted that they could give me a drawer, but I didn't want to look like a burden so I just said that it's fine, and I'll take a small bedside table. I don't have much clothes.

But before I go and grab my clothes, I look at my watch, and see that today's a full moon. I quickly panic, looking at my watch when it's going the full moon will be visible in the sky. I whisper to the watch: "When is the full moon going to be up?" And the level setting that I put on the watch, whispered back to me. "In precisely: 36 minutes, and 21 seconds. 20... 19... 18...." the watch started counting down.

"Ok! Shhhh, shhhh, shut up, shut up." I say to the watch, trying to get it to quiet down before Hermione comes out.

The watch stop and I look around frantically, Hermione won't be able to fall asleep before I have to leave the house. The nearest forest is about like what? 20 minutes away by running!

I started thinking faster, what could my game plan be? Wait for Hermione to fall asleep, and sneak out? And if she asks where I'm going I'll say that I just need o get a glass of water or something? What if she follows me though? What if- "Y/n?"

Speak of the devil. I turn around and see Hermione. "Hi!" "What are you doing?" she says closing the door behind her. "Oh nothing, you should start going to bed, I just need to get some insects for B/n quickly." I quickly lie. That seems believable right? Then she would know why I was in the forest.