~The Chamber of Secrets~

Y'all I started writing this at 10:42pm so some stuff might be off at the beginning lol. And I'm also writing this like a week or two after I started

(Update): It's been a month since I last edited this 👁️👄👁️

Also, this is gonna be a LONG chapter because I haven't updated in forever.

Also gonna start writing random facts at the end of chapters 😃

(update September 12th 😃) I last updated this in like March bro. Fucking march- this is gonna be a half assed chapter, I don't like writing in Harry's POV idk why 😭)

~Harry's POV~

It's been a couple of days since Hermione has been petrified and Y/n has gone missing.

The whole school is panicking over Y/n's disappearance, including me and Ron. And we're also scared that Hermione has been petrified.

She's the brains in the group. She's really smart and she usually finds out everything.

And Y/n is the one that gets us through everything. She always is there for us if we need her. Despite everything that has happened this year.

Ron and I are walking down the hospital wing to the familiar bed that Hermione's petrified body was on.

We saw the body and I still wince at it. Just looking at her wide-eyed expression.

I sat on one chair beside her, and Ron sat on the other chair.

"D-do you think she'll be like this forever?" Ron asks.

"No," I shake my head. "We can't think like that. The Professors are making potions to un-petrify all the students." I reassure.

I still had a weird feeling in my stomach. I grabbed onto Hermione's clenched hand, and felt something.

I looked down at that hand and I realized that there was something she was holding.

I recognized it as a piece of paper, and I very carefully took it out of Hermione's grasp so I don't rip it.

I ruffled open the paper and Ron looked at me, realizing I have something.

I read the page:

I read the word "Pipes" in Hermione's handwriting over and over again on the ripped out page, until I processed what it meant

"Ron, a basilisk! That's it! A basilisk is the thing that has been petrifying everyone!" I exclaim.

"But is says that if you make eye contact with the basilisk you'll die! They're petrified. Not dead!" Ron reckons.

I thought about that for a moment before I realized how everyone got petrified.