~Ollivanders~

Hagrid says something about not being able to go to Ollivanders or something and that he's going to go somewhere else.

So Harry and I walk into Ollivander's wand shop alone.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Asks Harry.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I ask a little more louder. And then someone on a ladder that's pressed against book shelves slides over into our view.

"Ah, I was waiting until I see you two here." the person to whom I assume is Ollivander says, kinda creepy to be completely honest.

"Yes, Harry Potter, yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wand. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wand for charm work." Ollivander responded knowledgably.

I'm going to be completely honest, that's kinda creepy that he's able to remember everyone that has bought a wand from him. But at the same kinda cool.

Anyway, Ollivander goes to the back and grabs a box and then hands it to Harry, which he opens it and just holds it, in his hand not knowing what to do.

"Well, give it a wave." Ollivander explains.

"Oh, Harry responds, a little embarrassed.

He gives it a swish and one of the lamps breaks, he quickly puts the wand down with his eyes wide in fear.

"No, that wouldn't do." Ollivander states the obvious, but also casually, like this has happened multiple times. Which it probably has.

Harry tried another wand it made a bunch of the books fall off the shelves.

Eventually after what feels like millions of wands, Ollivander finally stops, and says "Curious.. very curious...."

I was as confused as Harry was. And Harry asked "Um, excuse me, but what's so curious?"

He ignores the boy and instead picks up a box, and then hands it to Harry. Harry waves it around and a light comes over him as it seems like wind comes out of no where as it swirls around him.

"Sorry.. but what's curious?" Harry asks again.

Ollivander looks at Harry again, with saying "I remember every wand I have ever sold. And it just so happens that the brother of this wand is the wand that," Ollivander explains while starting to put a finger over Harry's scar. "that did this to you."

My eyes widen in shock and my mouth drops.

That's some messed up stuff right there.

Harry was in shock as well. Then Ollivander moves on to me as if he didn't just say that Harry got the brother of the wand that killed his parents.

"Ah, yes, Y/n L/n, so mysterious, yet so powerful...." Ollivander explains as if I'm supposed to understand exactly what he's talking about.

"Err... could you elaborate?" I try to get some answers out of him.

"It is not my place to tell that." Ollivander says in a wistful voice. Which just makes me even more curious.

He goes to one of the boxes, and hands it to me.

"Cypress wood with Thestral hair, 14 inch." Ollivander exclaims in awe.

I open the box and see a beautiful wand in there. It's a light wood that goes into a dark wood at the bottom of where you hold the wand. Apparently there is Thestral hair inside it, and there is this vine type of design carved into it. It curves at the end slightly where you hold it, and there is a Moonstone circle going around right above where we're supposed to hold the wand, that goes around the wand. It's truly beautiful, and I can't help but feel attached to it. I wave the wand around and I feel like I'm on the top of world, like I can take accomplish anything.

It puts an instant smile on my face as I look at the wand that chose me. I look back at Ollivander that is smiling at Harry and I both. I don't really know what to say, but I don't have to. I hear something tapping behind me, I look behind me and see Hagrid holding up two cages with owls in them. My eyes grow wide and my smile grows even wider as I look at one of the snowy owls that has spots near the bottom of it's feathers, and the other black one that has white spots at the end of their feathers. And both the owls have blue eyes. Except the snowy owl has big and icy blue eyes, while the black one has big and dark blue eyes.

Harry and I quickly pay for the wands, and sprint out of the shop to Hagrid. "Wow! They're beautiful Hagrid!" I say, and Harry shakes his head in agreement.

"Happy late Birthday you two!" He hands us the cages, I look at mine in disbelief.

"I'm naming mine Hedwig!" Harry exclaims.

"I'm naming mine O/n" I exclaim with the same enthusiasm.

"I'm glad yer like them. Bloody useful, carry all your mail and everything."

We go out and take a bite to eat. When we were done collecting all our stuff from Diagon Alley, we leave the hole.

We travel to Kings Cross train station with our luggage and owls in a trolley. Except I only have my owl's cage and the journal, I haven't really thought about it much. I just keep it in my jacket and stuff. I don't plan on writing in it ever.

"Ok, here are your train tickets." Says Hagrid, pulling out two train tickets. I look at it and see that it says Platform 9 3/4. I realize that isn't a thing, so I asked Hagrid

"Umm, this platform doesn't exist?" I say, but when I look up he isn't there.

Curse my parents for not teaching me how to get on the Platform.

"Err.." Harry expresses next to me.

I look around and just see people walking by, not paying attention to us.

"Welp, let's try and figure out how to get to Platform 9 3/4 for Hogwarts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's a wrap, that's it for this chapter, it's kind of a short chapter, I'm going to be making a longer chapter tomorrow, and at least I posted twice today.

But anyway, I have something really big planned and I can't wait for it.

I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye y'all!

Word Count: 1067