~The Beginning Year's End~

~Your POV~

I wake up in the Hospital Wing with my head throbbing.

I groan as I try sitting up. "Y/n, you shouldn't get up, you should rest a little bit." Says the voice of Hermione. That's when everything came flooding back to me.

I dart my eyes open, but lay my head on my pillow. "Hermione, what happened to Harry? What about Ron? Are they ok?" I asked, worry filling my voice with ever word I speak. "Yes, yes, they're both fine. Ron is in the Common Room, he doesn't know that you're awake yet, obviously since you just woke up. And Harry's in the Hospital bed across from you." Hermione explains.

I slightly lift my head up tilting it down, to reveal a body with a blanket over the body, with their head sticking out, and on a pillow, with messy raven black hair attached to the head.

I smile, glad that Harry's safe. Harry starts shifting a little and it seems that he's starting to wake up.

"Well I assume that you two would want to talk about some things, I'll leave the Hospital Wing and tell Ron that you're awake, we'll be down at the end of year feast." Hermione says, picking up a Chocolate frog from this stack of candy next to my bed that I didn't know I had before. I glanced at Harry seeing that he had a very big stack as well.

"Oh, wait, Y/n." Hermione starts saying before she leaves. "Do you have something to tell me?" She asked, while facing me again. Confused on what she's implying, I try to pry for some answers myself. "What do you mean by that?" I ask. "Oh I don't know, just things that might would be important." She says dully.

"Uh, well I don't really know what you're talking about...?" I say as if it's a question. "Ok." She says with a shrug. She gives me a skeptical look and looks me up and down, before turning around and leaving the infirmary.

I look back to Harry, to see that he's starting to wake up. "Good morning, Harry." I greet, starting to sit up right in my bed. My throat is a little dry, and it made it even more dry that I was talking to Hermione, and just greeted Harry, so I turned my head and spotted a bottle of water.

I reached over towards the bottle of water, getting ready to drink it, as Harry starts waking up and rubbing his eyes.

~Harry's POV~

Harry started waking up, and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning, Harry." Is what he heard, before he heard a plastic water bottle being picked up.

Harry started to slowly sit up in his bed, as he was patting the bed side table next to him, trying to find his glasses.

He found them and put them on, the outline of the figure Y/n coming into view. She opens up a water bottle and starts drinking it but then spits it out and starts coughing. "Y/n are you ok!?" I asked hurriedly. "Oh, I'm fine, but someone thought it would be a good idea to put salt in my water." She says while screwing the cap back on, and setting it back on her bed side table. "Great, now I'm even more thirsty." She mumbles while crossing her arms, but then wincing and uncrosses her arms.

I start looking around, knowing how it could feel to be dehydrated. I know how it feels, from living under the cupboards for a long while.

I look around and see a water bottle near me. "Here." I say, grabbing the water bottle. "Wait, let me check to see if it's salted like the other water bottle. I uncap it, and drink a little bit of it, and feel the liquid go into my mouth, and down my throat as I swallow.

I didn't realize how thirsty I was, but I took a few sips, thinking that Y/n probably needs it more than me, and if not, that doesn't matter. She should have it anyway. "Yea, it's safe." I say, and start reaching for my wand, but I don't have it in my robes.

I look around, but don't see it.

Y/n starts looking around, and then sees B/n sitting on her bedside table. "B/n!" Y/n exclaims. B/n was already looking at Y/n, and when Y/n extended her hand, B/n immediately went on to her hand.

I could tell by the expression on her face that she thought of an idea. "B/n, go over to Harry and grab the water bottle from him and bring it over here." Y/n instructs. She's a genius. I smile, as the bowtruckle hops off and starts running on the floor towards me.

B/n climbs onto my bed and hops over to me. I extend my hand with the water, and it grabs onto it as it hops off the bed and then goes to Y/n. He gives Y/n the bottle, and she uncaps it and drinks from it.

"Thank you." She says, after taking a lot of gulps of water, and screwing the cap back on with a smile towards me. I return that smile.

Then, I looked up, and the door opened to reveal Professor Dumbledore. "Good morning- well, afternoon I suppose, to you two." He says with the same smile that he always has on his face.

"Good afternoon, Professor." Y/n and I chorus.

Professor Dumbledore gives us a little bigger smile, as he walks up between our beds. "So, the incident with Quirrell and the Sorcerer's stone was supposed to be a secret, so as usual, everyone knows about it." Dumbledore says. I smile and slightly laugh.

But then I got deep in thought. "Professor, when we were fighting Quirrell and Voldemort, Quirrell couldn't touch me. Whenever he did, it seemed like his hands would start to burn. Do you know why?" I question, Y/n was eager to find out the answer too, but it seems she was wondering the same thing.

B/n sat on her shoulder as Dumbledore started explaining: "Well, Quirrell couldn't touch you, because you were protected by something that Voldemort isn't capable of having."

I thought for a minute of what that might be, but Y/n beat me to it. "Love?" She asks hesitantly. Dumbledore looked towards her. "Yes, Harry was protected by the power of love. When Voldemort," he says, slightly glancing towards the opposite direction of Harry. "Lily saved you. Your mother. She protected you, and Voldemort was never capable of love. Therefore, he couldn't touch you."

Professor Dumbledore explains. Another thought occurred. "Professor, you say Voldemort casually, why doesn't he scare you? Why don't you use "You-know-who" like everyone else?" and I got my answer.

"The more scared you are of the name, the more scared you are of the thing itself." He says simply, then turns around and walks towards the door. "Good bye, 'till then, you're bags are already packed." He says, as he then closes the door.

We sit in silence for a while. Not talking, but just enjoying each others company.

I started hearing a wrapper getting unwrapped, and I moved my head up, to see Y/n moving over some candy wrappers and grabbing an Every Flavored Beans candy, and opens it.

She takes one out, get's a smirk on her face, and looks at me. "Catch with your mouth." Is all she said, before she threw one of the beans towards me. I didn't catch it, and it feel on the blanket, we both giggled about it, and I, myself, grabbed a Every Flavored Beans box, and opened it, as I said the same thing. "Catch with your mouth." and threw it to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND LATE CHAPTER!

Word Count: 1301