~Dobby~

This is during the time Y/n was in the Forbidden Forest in last chapter.

~Harry's POV~

I was laying in the Hospital wing for hours, waiting for my arm to heal.

I had my eyes closed, but I opened them when I felt something on top of me.

I opened my eyes and get a slight heart attack when I see Dobby.

"Dobby? What are you doing here?" I ask in a whispered voice.

"Oh, no.... Hogwarts is in Great Danger! Dobby thought that stopping you at the barrier would do but you somehow got passed, and the bludger should've definitely changed your mind about Hogwarts!" Dobby exclaimed.

It took me a minute to process what he just said. "Wait, Dobby. It was you who stopped the barrier from working? "That was your bludger?!" I hissed.

Dobby got a scared look on his face and looked around, he started going towards the bedside table but due to the whole fiasco at home, I quickly grabbed him by the torso.

"Answer me Dobby!" I command.

He looked down. "Yes, that was Dobby who stopped you from crossing the barrier. It was Dobby's bludger that hit you in the arm and you're in the Hospital wing now...."

"Are you serious Dobby? I can't move my arm now-" I get cut off when I hear the Hospital wing open.

I heard footsteps, and I turn back to Dobby, but he was already gone.

I realize that they would know I was awake, so I quickly laid down and made it seem like I was asleep.

"Oh boy." I hear Professor McGonagall's voice say, and about 4 pairs of footsteps coming to a bed right next to me.

"What does this mean, Albus?" Professor McGonagall asked. Not knowing what she meant. "The Chamber of Secrets is opened. Hogwarts is no longer safe."

I stiffen but I relax trying to remain the image of me sleeping.

"Colin Creevey has been petrified." Professor Dumbledore announces. "Do you think he got a picture of the thing with his camera?" Professor McGonagall asked.

I hear a small pause before shuffling and a camera being opened. Just to be met with the sound of sizzling.

"What could've done this, Albus?" McGonagall asked. There was silence before Professor Dumbledore spoke. "I don't know."

~Your POV~

"Where were you?" Hermione questioned when I got into the girls dormitory.

"Where were you? You didn't come back to the common room for hours!" I counter.

"That's because I was researching about the Chamber of Secrets in History of Magic. But I couldn't find any records, that's why I was in there for so long." She reasons.

Something told me that wasn't the full truth. "What else did you research?" "Nothing." She says. But I just knew that she was lying. "I know you're lying. What else were you researching." I ask. Taking a step closer.

She looks hesitant but eventually answers. "Fine. I was researching werewolves as well. Happy?" I look taken aback for a second, before she continues. "Now where were you?" She demands.

"I- I was in the Forbidden Forest?" I say. "And, why?" She questions.

"I was getting insects for B/n." I say, holding up the jar, and at B/n's name he poked his head out if my sleeve and ran up my arm, sitting on my shoulder again.