~The Hidden Secrets~

~Harry's POV~

It was the next day, I went to the dormitory, still worried where Y/n was, I had to think positively and hope that she was already in her dorm.

But how I was wrong when I woke up the next day and went to breakfast.

I heard a lot of whispering and assume that it was just more gossip. But I also realized that Y/n wasn't there. I looked around and saw my bushy brown haired friend and the fiery red haired friend. I came over and sat down next to them. "Good morning, guys." I greeted.

"Where's Y/n?" Hermione asked immediately, putting her book down. "Wait, she wasn't in her dormitory when you woke up?" I exclaimed worried.

"No, I just got here today this morning, so I didn't know. She wasn't in the dormitory when I got there, and I came downstairs to breakfast early thinking she might be here. She wasn't, and I asked some people if they've seen her, everybody said no." Hermione said, no worried that I didn't know where Y/n was either.

"Are you sure? Maybe she could be in the library-" I get caught off by some stomps walking outside the Great Hall, that could only belong to Hagrid. Nobody payed any mind to it, but I did once I saw that Hagrid was walking, with what looks exactly like Y/n's bowtruckle.

"Guys, look." I say pointing towards Hagrid. "Yea? It's just Hagrid?" Ron says. "No, it's Y/n's bowtruckle!" I say.

"Wait, since when did Y/n get a bowtruckle?" Hermione asked curiously. "We'll explain later, but we need to go as Hagrid what's going on." I say, while getting up, and started walking out of the Great Hall with Hermione and Ron following behind me.

"Hagrid!" I shout to get Hagrid's attention. I succeeded, seeing that Hagrid stopped and turn around the face us.

"Hey 'Arry, 'Ermione, and Ron." He says cheerfully. I look at the bowtruckle and no doubt that it's Y/n's. "Where's Y/n? We've been looking for her but we haven't seen her since last night. And that's Y/n's bowtruckle isn't it?" I say, getting straight to the point.

"Er yes it is, I'm delivering it to her. She's in the... er Hospital Wing." Hagrid says hesitantly. Wait, she's in the hospital wing? What happened after she left under the invisibility cloak that night? Did Snape or Filch hurt her? I swear if they did I'll murder them-

I get cut off from my rant when Hermione yells "Why is she in the Hospital Wing!?" Hagrid doesn't really answer other than "Er" but we don't care, we start running towards the direction of the Hospital Wing.

We burst through the door making some of the other patients jump and turn their heads towards us and glare.

We start running down the isles of beds until we finally see Y/n laying in bed with scars, and bandages while Professor Dumbledore sat next to her.

"Y/n!" Ron exclaims, getting Professor Dumbledore's and Y/n's attention. Hagrid came up behind us with the bowtruckle and I can see that Y/n broke out into a smile when she saw us all and her bowtruckle, but she winced trying to do so.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly, whilst taking a seat, as well as Ron and Hermione doing the same. "I'll leave you four to talk. Or, five." He says looking at the bowtruckle. Hagrid lowered his hand towards the bed and the bowtruckle hopped off, and started running up Y/n's leg that was underneath the bed sheet, and then hopped onto her shirt and climbed up until it was on her shoulder again.

Dumbledore and Hagrid left the Hospital Wing. "Y/n what happened?" I ask again. She didn't respond for a second. "Well, when we sneaked out of the common room last night-" she get's interrupted by Ron. "Wait, you guys did what!?" "Not right now, Ron." I ask a little irritated. "Continue." I say to Y/n.