~Panic~

~Your POV~

"Good morning, Y/n. We brought you food." The voice did Harry say. I turn over on my side facing where the voice came from. "Good morning."

That's when sudden realization hit me. I gasp and I quickly sit up. I let out a yelp as the cuts sink in and hurt me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, but I open my eyes and look around. "Where am I?" I say. I look at my friend's guilty faces.

"Listen, Y/n." Hermione says, giving me a plate of my favorite things from dinner. I sit up in the hospital bed, having my back rest against the bedstead.

"Yesterday I heard you leave the girls dormitory, I told Harry and Ron that if you leave again I'll wake them up. Well... You did, and using Harry's invisibility cloak, we followed you.... The whole way to the Forbidden Forest and in." Hermione explained.

My eyes widened and panic. "What did you see?" I ask, trying to remain calm. "Well... We saw the... Werewolf transformation." Ron says.

I look at him, and then Hermione, and Harry. That were all looking at me. I look forward and thoughts starting to invade me.

They're probably here going to tell you that they don't want to be friends with you or that I'm a monster.

Before I even know what was happening, I felt tears coming down my face. I quickly put down my fork and wipe them away. I don't know why I'm crying but the tears keep on crying. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I look at where the source came from and see part of Harry's raven black hair.

Then another pair of arms wrap around me and bushy brown hair covering another part of my view.

Finally, another pair of arms wrap around me and I see the fiery red hair covering the last third of my view. I continue to cry as I try to wrap my arms around all of my best friends.

"I'm sorry that I kept it from you guys. I'm sorry that I had to." I try to apologize. "You have nothing to apologize, Y/n." The three of them pull away.

"Yea, it's not your fault. And we don't see you any different than how you are." Hermione adds.

"Yea you're our best friend. And we wouldn't do anything to change that." Ron adds in.

I sniffle. "Thanks guys, you all are the best." I smile. "Wait, but what about B/n? I was going to get insects! I didn't feed him yesterday!" I panic again. But to my avail, Harry puts his hand in his pocket and takes out B/n.

"I fed him. On our way back to the castle I picked up some insects for him, knowing that you didn't have any. I already fed him." Harry reassures, taking out a bag full of insects.

I smile. "Oh my Godric. What did I do to deserve friends like you?" I sniffle with a small laugh. They smile at me. "Is there anything we could do to help you?" Harry asks. "Chocolate. I just need chocolate." I tell them with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were laughing in the hospital wing. I was taking bights from the chocolate that Harry gave me.

We were joking and laughing, and talking about random stuff. Though eventually Madam Pomphrey came.

"What is going on? Get out! I see you're healed, you can go now." She instructs. I get out of bed, still feeling sore, but I manage. I walk wobbly out of the Hospital wing. "How long was I out for?" I ask.

"I'm surprised. I don't know if you were really tired or if today was a really bad transformation or something, but you were actually passed out for a couple of days." Hermione informs me.