~Spiders~

VERY long chapter to make up for my absence. 😭

~Harry's POV~

I stay up, sitting at a desk, with the journal in front of me.

I could tell it held some power as it was completely dry when I picked it up from the bathroom ground.

I had my quill ready to write but I had nothing to write.

I thought of what the journal might be. My quill hovered above the journal, and a drop of ink that was on my quill dripped down onto the journal.

I didn't think much about it, until I saw the ink drop sink into the page.

I thought I was not seeing correctly, but I decided to test it out.

I put my quill down and started writing. "I'm Harry Potter." I watched the words sink into the page, and to my astonishment, words appeared on the page, not my previous words but other ones.

"I'm Tom Riddle."

I looked around, before starting to write again. "Do you know anything about the Chamber of Secrets?"

"Yes."

I got excited, I'm close to finding out about the Chamber.

"Can you tell me?"

"No."

Everything deflated in me as I got all my hope lost. Until more words spread themselves on the page.

"But I can show you."

Before I could do anything, a shining light started appearing at the spine of the book, between the two pages.

It started to become wider and wider, and I got this pulling sensation.

I closed my eyes as I got sucked into the book, and opened them when I felt solid ground.

I looked around and I familiarized myself with the Hogwarts grounds.

I saw a fairly handsome guy standing in front of me. He had a lean figure, dark hair, and a sharp jawline, though cold eyes.

He was just standing there, "Um... hello?" I asked, but he didn't say anything back. I waved my hand in front of his face, he didn't even blink.

The man was standing for a while until he started walking up the steps.

"What tare you doing, wandering around this late, Tom?" Said a voice. I turn around and see a younger version of Dumbledore.

"I had to see the headmaster sir." Tom said.

"Ok, well you should go to bed. Not since the... Murder of the girl." Professor Dumbledore announced.

I widened my eyes. Whatever that has been petrifying the people at Hogwarts... Once killed a girl?

Mr. Riddle nodded his head. "I'll be going to the dorms now." As he turned around and I followed him to the dungeons.

We walked in the dungeons, until Riddle stopped by a door.

He slightly opened the door and I heard a voice in side. "C'mon, gotta get yeh outta here." "C'mon now.... In the box."

I knew that voice from somewhere, but I couldn't quite place it until Riddle jumped out of the corner and greeted the guy.

"Evening, Rubeus." I stopped in my tracks. Rubeus? As in Rubeus Hagrid? No, it couldn't be.

Hagrid whipped around.