Chapter 14 (Marriage Contract Signed)

Start from the beginning

"We are having a big party for you, come home, also there will be lots of presents. Mmmmm.....I brought a new sports car for you." Mdm Yu's voice of encouragement and excitement.

Boyi heard it and he remembered suddenly that there was actually a yellow sports car on his nineteen birthday which was "prepared" for him, but after he signed off the wealth, the sports car also flew out of the window faster than the typhoon.

Also, it is true that there were many gifts when Boyi came down from the room and looked around and saw his "eat dog meat" friends, those are his drinking friends, and also his two cousins invited more of their own friends as well.

All those branded shoes, bags, and even clothes were taken away from Boyi, citing that he had more than enough.

The more Boyi remembered his past, the more furious he became and his face is now slightly red and sweats form on his forehead and his eyes were like shooting off the fire.

Wenyi looks at him and worry and he looked at Sung Poh who gestured him to quiet as it is rude when Boyi is on phone with his foster mother, and also they didn't want the foster mother to know that they can hear the conversation. Boyi puts it on the speakerphone.

Boyi yawns loudly and then told Mdm Yu

"Alright, I will come home then" Boyi then pressed the red button.

After that, Wenyi immediately asks

"Are you alright?"

"Why go back when they treat you badly?" Wenyi asks

Boyi bolts his head down like he is having a headache.

"I think it is better to have a closure. I will go and tell them that I moved out permanently and will cut off the relationship with them" Boyi told them.

"I still want to go back and pick up a box that contains my mother's wedding photos, some pieces of jewelry and I think there may be other stuff I don't know because I was too young," Boyi told them.

"I want those back, it belongs to my parents, I worry they will destroy it" Boyi eyes are red when he remembered his parents who are no longer with him.

"It was passed onto me by my lawyer and Zhang Ma who was still working in the Ho's family at that time, Zhang Ma told me that she secretly hide it for me under the basement of the house I used to stay, the Ho's doesn't know about it," Boyi told his friends.

Sung Poh and Wenyi saw the tears in Boyi's eyes, both of them pat their little young brother's head.

"Hey, don't worry we will be with you, alright?" Sung Poh told Boyi.

"Yeah, we will go with you to your birthday party and then clashes them, hahaha" Wenyi laughs.

"Thank you bros" Boyi told them.

At the other end of the city, Wei Zhan has gone back to his office after lunch and now working on all the documents on his table, Wei Zhan tried to be busy himself as he doesn't want any distraction. To Wei Zhan, any distraction to him is a kind of danger which he had built up that hard shell to protect himself. So, far, his heart is really warmed up only for his grandfather.

Wei Zhan buried his head and work very hard until there was a knock on the door,

"Sir" Li Ning comes in

"The contract is ready, do you want to have a look"

"It has been checked by your family lawyer," Li Ning told him.