A perfect time

It had been a couple days

It had been a couple days. Hank was trying which made me extremely happy. We were back in the same bed again. The only problem was I don't fully trust Erin which I can tell is a problem but he won't say. He holds me tightly as I cuddle into his chest. It was the early house of the morning 1am early. Neither one of us were really awake. At least we were until we heard  Sophie crying. Henry sighed getting up giving me a kiss on the forehead. I moment later Henry comes back with Sophie in his arms. Sophie had her head on his shoulder and arms around him. He puts Sophie on the bed and she immediately comes over to me. "Hey princess" she tiredly smiles laying down beside me as Henry gets back into bed. "Bad dream" Henry told me causing me to nod "the bad lady took me and I miss you so much" Sophie said I stroke her face "go to sleep baby we'll be here when you wake" "promise" "I promise" I say kissing her forehead. She was out like light. I continue to stroke her head her head just watching her as she peacefully sleeps in between us. "We did something good" Henry said "I remember when Justin had bad dreams and use to sleep with us" "the amount of times I came home to seeing him sleeping beside you" "it annoyed you to no end" he quietly chuckled careful not to wake our sleeping daughter "it was rather annoying coming home wanting to hug my wife only to have my son in the middle" I smile "but he did look so innocent when he slept much like her" "she is everything I dreamed about" he smiles taking my hand and kissing it. I'm positive he wanted to kiss me and would if he could. But our daughter was in the middle. I also think he was hesitant after everything. "You know she misses her daddy I miss him as well" he smiles at me "so your brother" "really sorry he punched you please don't press charges" "I'm not" I nod smiling I just got him back I can't loose him not yet. "I kinda deserved it as well" I nod laughing "you did" he gives me his are you serious look making me laugh harder, honestly it was hard keeping quiet.

I woke up with Sophie in my arms. She sucks her thumb she looks so peaceful, so innocent. She was utterly perfect. The perfect combination of both Henry and I. Henry comes out of bathroom doing up his buttons, he clearly just got out of the shower. "I wake you up" I shake my head "no" "she telling you what's wrong" I could tell he hated that he didn't know what was going on with her. "Yeah the week she was abducted she's wakes up thinking we won't find her" I pauses "that why she doesn't want to be around Erin alone " "she's scared she will disappear again" "also explains why she's so attached to you" Henry said kneeling on the bed. He hesitates Before sighing leaning down and kissing me. "You need to stop hesitating" he looks at me for a moment before looking at a sleeping peaceful Sophie. "I love how sure my handsome Henry is" he smirks at me "yeah don't question yourself not about me" he laughs leaning down and kissing me again. "Where you off to today" "caught a case probably should have left a while ago" "oh I'm sorry we're holding you up" Sophie rolls over making us both look at her wondering hoping he didn't wake her up. "Want some company later" he looks at me "well we get bored with Eddie out Justin is preoccupied with him and Charles is with them the rest are at school we get bored" I point between Sophie and I "so it's either bother you guys or bother 51" he sighs "I certainly wouldn't complain I would love when your at the station and I know Ruzek loves when Soph is there" I laugh "she's his and jays perfect excuse to get out of doing work" he smirks nodding "Also I'm sure Adam misses his dance classes" "I'm sure everyone misses them more than him" I laugh "oh I think he likes them just as much as anyone else" he laughs oh how I miss his laugh. Maybe we were going to be ok. I'm hoping this new change was for good. I definitely preferred it to the silent and cold front. "If it's a bad one send us a message we will go over to 51 don't want to disrupt you guys" "hey maybe a little life might make us work quicker" I smile leaning up and kissing him. "I really have to go" we kiss one more time before he leaned down kissing Sophie's head "check the water bowls" he nods making me smile, I watch him as he leaves. I lay down allowing Sophie to snuggle into me.