Beautiful

I jump into the car Charlotte in the back seat strapped in

I jump into the car Charlotte in the back seat strapped in. Henry leans in giving me a kiss through the window. "Have a good day" he informs me "spend time with Justin and Flynn help them don't go running off to your social club" I tell him kissing him once more before driving off. I pull up outside Als place sending a message to Lexi saying I was here. "I'm thinking of getting pink mumma Penny" I smile "that's a good colour are you getting it on both your hand and feet" "maybe I'm not sure" she shrugs as Lexi opens the car door hoping in the passenger seat. "There's my favourite god daughter" "I'm your only god daughter and favourite niece Aunt Lillie" I laugh "hmm I don't know you have a pretty tough contender being Kaci" she shrugs "weren't going to come in and say hi" Al said coming over to the car as Lexi does her seatbelt up. "Wanted to get right on the road" I shrug smirking "oh how kind of you" he rolls his eyes "don't worry I plan on spending time with my best friend later or tomorrow we'll see how baby is treating me" he nods kissing my head before walking around the car saying goodbye to Lexi.

I sat in the chair my feet in the water. I decided in a light blue for my toes. On my hands I had light pale purple. The lady lifts my right foot massaging it. "You going back to work" Lexi asks me as Charlotte sits between us giggling as the lady tickles her feet. "I don't know" I shrug "but I am working on old cases at home keeping me busy" she nods "I did hear dad tell mum you had uncle Hank make you an office" I laugh rubbing my stomach as the lady starts to pain my right foot. "How have you been" "been good I like having James around it's like having a little sister I always wanted a little sister"  I smile at her knowing how much she always wanted a younger sibling "dad and mum are talking again" "that's good to hear. You know no matter what they will always be there couples go in and out of love" "you and uncle Hank don't" "we do we just don't seem like it" I shrug "I think everyone wishes for love like you and uncle Hank have" I smile at her words. The lady moves onto my left foot giving it a massage before painting my nails.

I stand outside the nail salon having our nails finished. I hold charlottes hand as we walk through the mall. We stop in a few stores just casually shopping. "Is uncle Hank paying" Lexi asked looking over smirking "yes he is" I reply scanning the card this caused Lexi to laugh shaking her head. I rub my stomach feeling the baby kick. "You alright" Lexi asks concerned, I just grab her hand allowing her to feel the baby kick. She laughs smiling "wow that's wow" I nod "it's your uncle Henry's favourite feeling" she smiles. We walk towards the foodcourt "Justin has a son his 13" I tell her making her look over at me in shock. "Since when" I shake my head knowing she was highly confused. We had bbqs since forever, since before she was born. "We found out a few weeks ago he just moved in with us" I tell her "what's his name" she was curious "Henry Flynn Voight" she looks over at my "does he have brown hair slight was in it" she asks I nod "most definitely always dresses smart as well" she gasp "I know him not personally just know of him his younger just knew him as Flynn" I nod understanding her words.

I was exhausted. I rub my stomach getting out of the car with Charlotte after dropping Lexi off at her house, with the promise of spending time with Al soon. "Hello love" I weakly smile as Charlotte runs past into the house. I rub my stomach as he grabs the few bags, wrapping one arm around me leading me inside. "Hey handsome" I kiss him "go lay down you can deal with this later" he said kissing my forehead I sigh walking up the steps and laying down in bed. "Hey mum" Justin said coming to lay with me "hey baby" I weakly smile "how's your day been" "not as exhausting as yours" he smiles "sleep we can talk later besides I think dad might kill me if I don't leave" I tiredly laugh watching him leave.