Husbands Daughter

I rub my stomach with Erin siting across the kitchen from me

I rub my stomach with Erin siting across the kitchen from me. Charlotte was moving in with her uncle across the town, I wanted to keep her but knew we couldn't. We had Justin, a new baby and a grandson."So when's Hanks coming back" she asks looking around. "Don't know he want to meet some CIs" "you get bored here" I shake my head "no usually work in old cases or at least reading over them" I shrug "what's going on why do you need Henry so bad" she shrugs drinking the coffee I made her "you still make the best coffee in Chicago" I smile at her "I miss it" I groan out making her laugh "you know I didn't think I would fit in you are always so perfect" I shake my head "you had Connor and Justin chasing after you or you were chasing them" she adds "then there was Adam who worshipped you from the moment he met you and Kelly who would come and go...you had them it you just seemed so busy especially after Kyra" I sigh "my husband maybe have brought you into our home but that didn't dictate how I felt about you" she nods "the same husband who slept with my mother" she said making me smash a glass. It was by far the most painful memory. "Never bring that up" I snap making her nod. I rub my face "so how are you and Jay" she stares at me in shock "relax Henry doesn't know just me" that's how we spent the rest of the evening just light talking.

Erin had ruined my mood. Once she bright it up I couldn't let it go. It was the same jab to the heart I felt back then. I sat on the bed rubbing my stomach. "What's up love" "your daughter decided to bring it up" he was clearly confused "Erin was over here looking for you bright up how you slept with bunny" he stares at me in shock "so tell does she know" he pretends to be confused "oh quite pretending that little sexual detour you took almost broke us" I inform him not moving "almost lost you your family because of that bloody bunny Fletcher" I snap getting up it's probably the hormones talking "so I will ask again does Erin know" he doesn't say anything "come on it's not hard to figure out she's exactly like you Henry" I roll my eyes "and then you come back and get me pregnant" he sighs "hey nothing will tear us apart like that ever again...I will never let it happen" I sigh and kiss him "I believe you she just got me frustrated" he sighs kissing my head and just holding me "you are the most important person to me behind Justin of course" I just lean my head against him "you tell Erin" he sighs "you have to she deserves to know the truth about everything" I just runs his hand through my hair "not you saving her from her drug addicted mother everything" I tell him "do it soon because it hurts I can't keep lying to her and I most definitely can't handle her bringing the past up" I sigh "next time I think I might actually break down" he nods kissing my head just holding me tightly.