Beauty

Penelope Lillian Voight

She was beautiful and soft. The mother to Justin Voight and Erin Lindsay, the wife to Hank Voight. No one could understand how the nicest woman in Chicago could marry a man like hank. But she did and she stood by him endlessly.

Kids use to make fun of Justin because he had two parents who were first responders. Adults use to blame Penelope for how Justin acted out, blamed her for not being a good enough parent. But truth was she was the bests she gave everything to Justin, he was her world. Later Erin joined that world to.

She was a trauma surgeon and a damn good one. She was also a Sargent at the police station, and a firefighter. A lot she knows. She liked to keep busy really busy, she took the detectives exam as she was becoming a firefighter. Med school came later but like everything else she put everything into it. She's mainly a fire fighter or Sargent only really being a surgeon when needed. She only went to med school to please her family, she wanted to be a firefighting police officer. When she was pregnant with Justin she was forced to take a step back. She worked desk duty at both the fire station and police station. She would still do surgeries just not long ones.

While her husband and son were in jail she moved to New York which is where she rose up the ranks and became a trauma surgeon. She was just a doctor prior to this. She gave up being a Sargent and firefighter and put all her effort into being a surgeon.

When Hank got out of prison she raced back to Chicago. She went back to being a Sargent and firefighter ignoring the surgeon side of her unless absolutely necessary. She was back with her family.

Connor Rhodes, Kelly Severide were her sons. Of course they love their mothers. But they had a special love for for Penelope Voight.