My Baby

"Kathy my daughter is missing daughter so whatever this is it has to wait" I snap "I thought you found who had her" "a potential I think Bunny has her but until she's in my arms nothing else matters"  she sighs "I'm not going to pretend to know wh...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Kathy my daughter is missing daughter so whatever this is it has to wait" I snap "I thought you found who had her" "a potential I think Bunny has her but until she's in my arms nothing else matters" she sighs "I'm not going to pretend to know what your going through" "Henry doesn't even talk to me besides you can't offend me" she weakly smiles knowing very well that I hold the worst grudges. "I just ask you to have my back when it all starts moving" I rub my face "as long as you have mine" she nods and I rush out of her office going to meet up with the team who went to find Sophie.

I pull up just as Al is holding her hand walking her out. I don't even turn my car off I just jump out and race across the street. "Mummy" she squeals happily I let out a sob holding her to my chest. My baby was back in my arms. Al had been updating me saying bunny was giving them the run around. "It ok" Sophie said wiping my joyous flowing tears. "It's perfect my princess" she smiles her prefect goofy smile that just perfectly highlights her growing teeth. Her long brown hair was a mess, tangled in every direction. She's going to hate brushing her hair later, that's going to hurt her a lot. She was dressed in a black and pink onesie with unicorn pictures on it, she had an electric blue coat but no shoes. I put her inside my coat before zipping it up, She's clinging to my chest. I was so worried that she would get sick from not having any shoes or socks on and her onesie didn't feel thick, it was snowing the ground was icy. I rub her back my jacket if we want to be specific, rocking side to size just taking in every detail of her in my own world. "I miss you mummy" "I miss you to baby" her hand holds my cheek her hands was icy cold, just like her face. She was icy cold making worried we were to late. If I couldn't raise her body temperature she might die I knew how serious this was. All my years as a doctor I knew. I could never walk into the Nicu or picu basically anywhere with a sick child I couldn't it broke my heart. Not my daughter. I couldn't think like that. I felt a hand touch my shoulder making me jump. Al looks at me with sad eyes "she was cold if her body doesn't warm up" I gasp out he sighs nodding "come here" I didn't know where he was leading me I just follow. He opens his car door for me to get inside "it's warmer inside" I go to get in but froze when I heard his voice "Lillie" I spin around to see Henry rushing over to me. I move my jacket a little so he could see her laying on my chest. "She was cold" he nods just stroking her face in the same trance like I was. He leans down kissing her forehead feeling her icy cold skin. "Lucky you like your coats bigger" "or she's just tiny" we were both mesmerised by her "daddy" her voice sounded so tired making me worried "ambulance is here come on" I walk over to Sylvie with Henry beside me. "Hey Soph I heard you had quiet the adventure" she said trying to coax her to move. My she just lays on me my coat now open looking tiredly at the two paramedics. I share a look of concern with Henry before handing her over. She immediately starts screaming for me wanting to be back in his arms. "I'm just going to put some sticking things...look these ones you remember them we stuck them on the statue when you were were with Kelly" she slowly calms down nodding watching carefully as Sylvie and gabby stick things to her skin. She's back in my arms before I can blink. I look at Henry "go with them I will meet you there" I fish my keys out of my pocket handing them to him so he can have someone drive it to the hospital for me. I wrap my jacket "keep her close you were right body heat does wonders probably one of the few reasons she's conscious" Sylvie said helping me into the back and sit on the bed with Sophie laying on me. I made sure the jacket wasn't to tight so they could easiest get to her. Henry comes up kissing me before kissing her head "you fight like hell my princess" she smiles I nod as Henry hops out taping the door after it's closed signalling for the ambulance to take off.

"Two year old Sophie Voight potential hypothermia
heart rate 50 bmp her oxygen levels are 87 temperature is 24* (Celsius- 84* Fahrenheit)" he get wheeled into a room I get up placing a very sleepy Sophie on the bed. "Con con...Will" she said weakly the two smile at her she holds my hand not letting go. Connor looks at me "unless you want her to scream work around me...she's scared she will be taken again" he nods doing an echo of her heart. "Soph look up here" he points to the screen beside Will "that there is your heart" Will told her pointing it out "it's tired I sleepy" I look at them concerned "it is a bit tired" Connor said nodding "you can rest firefly" he added moving her hair. When her eyes are closed I turn to the two "she will wake up right" "I promise she will" Connor said putting his hands on my shoulders. I nod going over to Henry seeing him standing outside, allowing doctors to do their work.