Its You

My phone vibrates on the counter "hello" "Penny" I sigh "what do you want Jay" "Voight is out doing something with Erin and your a sarge" I sigh "what is it" I knew they wanted something "we need your help" I rub my face "I will be there in ten" I...

My phone vibrates on the counter "hello" "Penny" I sigh "what do you want Jay" "Voight is out doing something with Erin and your a sarge" I sigh "what is it" I knew they wanted something "we need your help" I rub my face "I will be there in ten" I hung up sighing. Taking a deep breath before grabbing my bag walking out to the cars.

I walk up the steps buzzing myself up. "We got a girl who won't talk" Adam answers shrugging "where Al or Antonio" I look around "Al is meeting with a CI and Antonio was talking to guys upstairs" I nod "why won't she talk" I ask they shrug "dig everything up on her then there must be a reason" "there is Drug possession" Adam answers passing it to me "so threaten her with it" I shrug watching him and Kevin walk down the hall. "Ok what's going on why are you all acting so incompetent" I ask but no one said anything causing me to sigh. I knew they were up to something. Did I really want to know I have no idea. I spin around walking down the steps. Walking to my car and driving away.

"What are you doing here Lillie" I sigh "they said you were meeting a CI I know well enough to know this is one of the few CI you see alone" I wave to his CI that I met a couple times walks away. "They called me were playing some game that they were incompetent" he laughs wrapping his arm around me "so how's the Erin Hank situation" "I haven't brought it up" I shrug as he leads me to a nearby coffee shop. "Erin is his daughter" "so is Sophie I bet she's asleep by time he gets home" I'm quiet "I know you won't defend you so defend her she wants her daddy" the one in a half year old does. "You also need to stop making excuses for him or your end up in the same position as last time" "picking between doing the right thing and loosing the love of my life or lying and ruining myself I had already lost Justin" "he backed you into a corner" he shrugs getting both of us a drink "and I ran because I couldn't live with what I had done" "or you ran because you couldn't bare a life without them in Chicago" I sip my drink. We sat talking for a little bit before I left picking Sophie on the way home.

I hold Sophie in my arms. Flynn upstairs doing his own thing. I was in my own world stroking her hair away from her face. Henry walks in I don't make a sound. "Hello beautiful" I smile leaning into his touch "I missed you" I hoped that's all I had to say for him to realise he had been neglecting his family at home. "Grandpa" Flynn said hugging him as he walks into the room, before walking into the kitchen to get some food. "Should we be expecting your father Flynn" I ask he shrugs from he spot by the fridge "probably he prefers your cooking" I smile knowing it to be true. Flynn runs upstairs "your been spending a lot of time with Erin" I begin realising I had basically told everyone but him my feelings which wasn't like me I usually just told Al and maybe one other person. "Trying to get through to her" "maybe she doesn't want to hear you yet Henry" he looks confused as he takes Sophie who wants to snuggle with her dad. I sigh sitting up and facing him, I take a deep breath "your neglecting us for her Henry and I don't care about me she's your daughter you know I would never get in the way of that...I miss you sure but Sophie misses her dad and she needs him" he doesn't answer just holding her close "you probably can't even remember the last time she was awake when you saw her" I run my hand through my hair "you also have a son and a grandson you have to remember Erin isn't the only one you have. She will also come to you when she's ready. I'm struggling Henry" he looks at me in shock "she's I heard her friends pleas and screams and did nothing I'm barely holding on...it's like the moment I was able to be on my own you disappeared" he sighs wrapping his arm around me "I'm sorry" I shrug "I know" I lean up and kiss him "take her with you to see Erin or something she misses you" "what about you" "your children come first always" I shrug not caring to much. I get up walking to the kitchen to cook dinner, I'm thinking maybe chicken and salad.