Surprise

I pull up to the airport

I pull up to the airport. My ten month old baby girl in the back playing with her llama and bunny. "Ready to meet your cousins and aunt" I ask her she squeals in delight. I hop out of the car hugging my sister Cathrine tightly "oh I missed you" "I might have to move to Chicago" I smile picking up my nephew holding him tight "that would be an amazing gift Kitty" I place Nathan on the floor before hugging Kaci. Once hugs were done I help the with their bags. "How is everyone" Cathrine asks getting in the passenger seat after cooing over Sophie who remained in her seat, if I got her out she wouldn't want back in. "Good" I glance at her before I start driving "you staying with us" "as long as it's ok with Hank there no place I would rather be" "he won't say nothing" I smile "that man gives you anything your heart desires" I laugh knowing it's very true my laugh causes Sophie to laugh, making everyone smile. We spent the drive lightly talking. I pull up to the house "it's been years since I have been here" Cathrine said looking at the house. I drive into the garage before turning the car off. I help the take their bags out of the car lining the along the garage wall. "If you don't need them you can leave them here Henry and Justin and pull them in" I inform the as I pick Sophie out of her seat. Sophie was bouncing more than excited for the new people. I open the door allowing them inside. I immediately place Sophie on the floor once inside. Allowing her to walk around by herself. My baby girl is growing up so quick. However before she can walk far Cathrine picks her up showering her in kisses and cuddles, Sophie laughing in delight. "Aunt Lillie" I turn facing Kaci "um which room will be ours" she asks nervously causing me to smile. I pick her bag up wrapping my arm around her leading her upstairs. "This is your room" I open the door "your mum is to your right...bathroom opposite you. Me and your uncle Hank are all the way at the end of the hall to the left, Sophie's room beside ours along in our on the left side right side is Flynn's, Justin's beside his then another bathroom, top of the stairs is a spare room, then there's your brother room and an office at your end of the hall" "wow how many rooms" "eight bedrooms two offices five bathrooms" I shrug "we build and added in a lot" she smiles nodding looking around her room. "Justin and Flynn should be here soon" she nods "I'm so excited to meet Flynn" I smile at her gleefulness I nodding.

I walk downstairs just as Henry walks in. He walks straight over kissing me long and passionately, before taking Sophie from Cathrines arms and smothering her in love. "Cathrine long time no see" he greets hugging her "I told Al Lexi can stay here tomorrow night maybe the following to his doing something with Meredith" Henry informs me putting Sophie on the floor allowing her to walk. "Fantastic I haven't seen her in forever" I smile gleefully "I'm sure her and Kaci will get along" I say watching Henry greet Nathan. "Honey I'm home" Justin shouts causing Sophie to take off in his direction. He picks her up throwing her to the sky before passing her to Flynn. "We're going to be overrun by teenagers" I say "what are you talking about there four adults" Henry said causing me to glance at Justin "I'd say three" "I'm hurt mother" he gasps dramatically "Lexi is staying over tomorrow maybe she could come with Flynn" I inform them directing the last bit to Henry who nods "Flynn this is my sister Cathrine and her son Nathan" I introduce seeing Kaci come down the steps "Kaci this is Flynn Flynn this is Kaci" they smile. "How old are you" He asks Kaci "12" she answers smiling "Nathan is six" she adds I watch the two go sit on the couch "who's Lexi" "grandma Lillies goddaughter she's 15 super cool" he answers shrugging "how old are you" she asks "14" he shrugs as he leads her to the couch where they sit together "something tells me they will be friends" I say point to the two as the adults sit in the kitchen "all the more reason to move here" "move here" Henry questions my sister who casually sips her coffee "I'm not letting them back around their dad he isn't a good man" she shrugs "I'm sure my daring sister filled you in you guys have weird pillow talk still sure you talk about murder there" I just laugh Henry smiles at me.