Chapter 13 (Boyi feeds Wei Zhan)

Zacznij od początku

"We are not afraid of children and old people, right?" Boyi words are in answer to Li Ning but it was of course meant for Wei Zhan. He is using the method of asking the animal and expects the owner to answer kind of method.

Wei Zhan raised his brow and look at Boyi, who is a little frustrated and seems to be agitated, looking at him, Wei Zhan seems to have a surge in him to tease the young fellow

"I am not sure as someone said I am old," Wei Zhan told Boyi

Boyi suddenly feels that the excellent man in front of him suddenly felt a little small-minded and childish but looking at the two kids big goldfish eyes, Boyi remembered himself looking forward to McDonald with his very busy father who will only eat with the family in McDonald once a month, so this is the previous moment for childhood memories.

"You are not old okay" then Boyi smiles teasingly

"I think you can mix very well with the young even with the children outside," Boyi told them and he had pleading eyes.

Wei Zhan knew his trick and he wanted to expose the boy

"What do you want?" Wei Zhan asks

Boyi immediately arches closer without realizing that he is crossing over the threshold that he can be sentenced to death like in the ancient drama emperor with Wei Zhan who did like very much other getting too close to him. Now, the boy who is sitting opposite him, places his face in front of Wei Zhan, and Boyi can even see the little mole at the bottom of Wei Zhan's thin lip, honestly, Boyi didn't actually know what he is doing, he just wanted to challenge the man.

Boyi widens his doe eyes and pleads

"Being kind to young and old with accumulating a lot of blessings from heaven"

"Can we allow them to come in and eat McDonald's?" Boyi asks Wei Zhan.

Wei Zhan stares at him with angry eyes and he hates Boyi for thinking that he is a mean man, but for his status and wealth, certain procedures need to be taken. However, he also doesn't see any threat in letting those people in but he just didn't like Boyi way of putting it.

Wei Zhan throws his napkin down and tilts his head to his chief bodyguard gesturing him to open the door for the family, which Mr Lam immediately did so but Wei Zhan told Boyi with an angry tone

"I am not a tyrant," Wei Zhan told him and he stop biting his burger.

Boyi felt really apologetic

"No good"

"Gone overboard"

The cute boy looks at Wei Zhan with angry eyes and he felt regretful.

Boyi is actually a simple boy and being alone without siblings, he used the traditional method that his mother coax him and so he put his own burger down and took Wei Zhan's burger and then put it in front of his mouth.

"Boyi is wrong, please forgive me," Boyi told Wei Zhan and he even opens his mouth and did as his mother did for him

"Ahhhh...." Boyi opens his mouth and then he coaxes the big boss of Wei Corporation like a big child, to Boyi this is very effective just like how his mother gets him to eat. His foster parents are cold to him and his cousins hate him, so he grew up with his own ways and memories.

All the bodyguards and Li Ning dropped their food, even Boyi buddies are shocked at what Boyi is doing, they had never seen this side of Boyi, after all, Boyi didn't need to coax anyone to eat.