"I was going to wake up miss Y/n because it's lunch time,but I guess you can do that?" She asked carefully.

"Okay, I'll tell her, Thank you." I said smiling at her. She nodded at me before going back to I don't know where. I went back to the room to wake Y/n up.

"Baby, wake up, It's lunch and I'm starving." I said, while sitting on her hips and peppering kisses on her face. I gasp when she flip us over. She buried her face in my neck and put all her weight on me. I whined when after a few minutes she didn't get up and I'm getting horny because her morning wood is literally pressing against my clit.

"Babe, get up you're heavy." I groan. She shifted and put her arms on either side of my head and looked down at me with a soft smile.

"Good morning beautiful, How did you sleep?" She asked then kissed my forehead. I love affectionate Y/n.

"Best sleep in a long time, but I'm hungry now." I said putting my arms around her neck and pouting at her. She pecked my lips and buried her face in my neck again which earned a moan from me because her dick poke me again.

"Hmm baby get up.I still need to talk to you about why where on a plane." I said. She quickly move her head up and look at me. I raised my eyebrow at her and she just chuckled.

"Okay come on, but put some clothes first, there are other people here." She said, standing up then pulling my hands to help me stand up. I found some sweatpants in my luggage because Y/n glared at me when I get her boxers.Apparently, my legs are too pretty to ignore and there are guys here. She's waiting for me by the door so I walked towards her. I look at her confused when she pull off her hoodie leaving her in a t shirt. She carefully put her hoodie on my head until I'm fully covered by it. I looked at her amused.

"What? I can see your nipples. I don't want to fight someone if they look at you inappropriately, You're too gorgeous." She said nonchalantly. I chuckled at her and pecked her lips. I forgot I don't wear a bra when I'm with Y/n.

"Okay, Are you satisfied now? or do I have to wear socks and gloves too, because you know my hands and feet are still visible." I said teasing her. I know she means well and I love it when she's being extra protective. She usually let me wear whatever as long as I'm not too exposed, my conservative baby.I don't know why she's being extra protective considering we're on a private plane. She just groan and intertwine our finger, leading me to the seats.

We sat down across from each other and Dinah approach us immediately.

"Hi, Good afternoon miss Y/n and miss Alycia. We have roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and ham sandwiches for lunch and there are wines and juices too." She said smiling at us.

"Please don't call us Miss, just Alycia and Y/n, and I'll have a sandwich and orange juice, what about you babe?" Y/n said looking at me.

"I'll get the roasted chicken and mashed potato and orange juice too." I said smiling at Dinah. She nodded her head and left us.

"Why are you only eating sandwich? It's lunch baby, I don't want you starving yourself." I said to Y/n.

"I don't know, I'm not that hungry to be honest, maybe I'm just too excited with this trip." She said smiling at me. Our food arrived after a few minutes. We started eating and making small talks.

"Where are we going anyway? You didn't tell me we're going somewhere.I don't even know how I got in the plane." I asked, looking at her.

"Well it's a surprise so I'm not telling you and I carried you from home to here, you look like you needed sleep so I didn't wake you." She said shrugging her shoulders. If I met Y/n years ago, I'm sure I'm married already.There's no way I'm letting this girl go ever.