XVII - Class 1-A Battle Training (2)

Start from the beginning

<Villains>
Name: Ojiro Mashirao
Quirk: Tail (Mutant)
Description: Ojiro's Quirk grants him a large tail. He could use his tail to move like his legs or arms.

---

Name: Hagakure Tooru
Quirk: Invisibility (Mutant)
Description: Hagakure's Quirk is simply invisibility. The light will pass through her. Therefore, no one could see her at all.

</>

'Hagakure's quirk is very useful. If her quirk's property is related to light, she could probably undo her quirk sooner or bend the light itself. If I'm going to guess, Hagakure could stealthily sneak attack, and Ojiro could do martial arts with his tail...' Izuku inwardly thought.

"What do you think of this match-up?" Katsuki asked Shoto and Izuku.

Both of them smirked and lightly chuckled. Then, both of them said in unison, "If I were him--I would do something large~!"

"Heh. I see. We really think of the same thing..." Katsuki chuckled.

"Of course, we're brothers. Not related by blood, but we're connected by bond~" Izuku scoffed.

...

In another building site, the villains: Ojiro Mashirao and Hagakure Tooru set their bomb on the 7th floor of a building with ten floors. On the other hand, the heroes: Jack Foster and Shoji Mezo were planning how they would act.

"Foster, what's the plan?" Shoji asked.

"Your quirk allows you to duplicate any part of your body, right? Can you use your quirk for any movements? It would be our counter for Hagakure and to find their location. If I'm correct, your duplicated body parts were more efficient, right?" Jack said. Mezo nodded in response and began transforming his mutant arm into several ears.

"Then, is your hearing sense in your duplicated body enough to hear anything beyond the first five floors?" Jack asked.

"Hm? My duplicate could only improve my hearing by three times, so hearing beyond the 4th floor is impossible for my current ability..." Shoji replied.

"I see. Then, let's make this easy than earlier." Jack smirked. Shoji was slightly taken aback for a moment as he felt sudden intimidation from Jack.

'He is scary...' Shoji inwardly thought.

In the monitoring room, Shinso had already woken up. He immediately apologized to Vincent after spatting all of those harsh words from him. Vincent obviously accepted his apology.

"What do you think would happen in this battle?" Mina asked.

"Hm. If Vincent is already strong with only his [Quirk Interval] quirk, then, Jack would probably be stronger, right?" Kirishima muttered.

"That's true! I wonder what would young Foster do for this match-up?" All Might enthusiastically reply.

"Hm. How about you guys? What do you think?" Kirishima asked the trio.

Everyone immediately turned their heads to the trio, curiously staring at them. "Heh~. Jack is a person who loves flirting, and he tends to attract chaos. He also acts recklessly, but he listens to anyone whom he acknowledges as his comrade." Shoto replied.

'He isn't the demon of lust in America for nothing...' Izuku grinned.

"That frosty like the easiest method. So, if we're correct, he would immediately end this battle, in a rather 'convenient' way..." Katsuki scoffed.

"So, you probably predicted how he would finish the battle?" Asui asked.

"Yeah. For the six of us, he is the easiest to predict." Salvio chuckled.

"I see. Can you tell us what he would probably do?" Jack's possible action piques Jirou's interest.

"Hm. There's no fun if we'll spoil you, right?" Izuku just stared at the monitor, looking at the smirking white-haired boy.

"But--" When Kirishima was about to say something, Shoto cuts him and said, "We'll give you a clue. He'll do something that would surprise all of you. It will make you question yourself if you're worthy to become a hero course student..."

"Huh?" The class was slightly offended for a moment.

"No offense, but your quirk abilities were strong yet weak. All of them were interesting, though..." Izuku muttered.

"So, don't ask yourself if you are worthy to become worthy if you would see what he would do~!" Izuku continued.

"Agreed. If you feel unworthy, then go beyond your limits, and catch up to them." All Might nods.

"We understand!" The class excluding the trio and Jamie's group replied in determination. They already know that they Izuku's group were strong, but they don't know much about their achievements and abilities.

For now, they only know how Vincent fights. Remembering the fight earlier makes them feel more curious about their group.

All of them turned their gazes back to the monitor, filled with expectations written all over their faces. 

"Now, young heroes, you can now go in!" All Might said to the microphone that communicates between the monitoring room to the fake ground city.

"Yes!" Shoji and Jack replied. They immediately began to slowly walk towards the building where the villains reside.

Meanwhile, the villains: Ojiro and Hagakure immediately did their roles. Ojiro planned to be left behind while Hagakure would sneak into the heroes and capture them.

Hagakure removed her only costume and her gloves. She immediately went down to the sixth floor.

On the other hand, the heroes are only five meters away from the building's entrance. Jack Foster smirked and scoffed, "Did you hear them from the first four floors?"

"No, there isn't any movement there..." Shoji asked.

"Well then..." Jack stepped forward, and then--

...

...

--froze the whole building, instantly!

"W-what?" Jack's action made Shoji froze in place. He instantly froze an entire building within a second.

Their classmates in the monitoring room widened their eyes in disbelief. They didn't expected that their abilities exceeded their expectations. 

"T-that's amazing. I-it's so many!" Kirishima replied while sweating in terror.

"J-just who is he?" Kaminari muttered.

"H-he is insane. I-if he is that powerful, then--" Mineta muttered while turning his gaze to the trio.

"--J-just how strong are you three?" Mineta hesitatingly asked.

"Hm... That's true. He never won against any of the three of us. His 100% ability is only 10% for us..." Shoto indifferently replied.

"Heh. Even if baby face, frosty, underhanded bastard, and the glutton challenges at least one of us against them, they still lost. That's why we are training these bastards..." Katsuki scoffed.

"Theoretically, we can destroy the whole city if we uses 100% of our ability..." Izuku chuckled.

Hearing their claims, the class immediately thought, 'Never mess with them...'