Chapter 9 (Wei Zhan accepts marriage arrangement)

Start from the beginning

"I miss them too, I have seen how your father grew up till he had you" Butler Han signs and sees to talk to the air sitting inside the young Wei Zhan room.

"However, I knew that walking alone on the lonely bridge is really hard, if I have the honor to share this painful grief together with you then at least we are not alone in the world," Bulter han told Wei Zhan.

The young Wei Zhan kept quiet, till, after some silent moments, the gentle and soft voice of Bulter Han asks

"Do you want a hug?" Butler Han at that time is already a man in his forties of average weight and height.

The twelve-year-old Wei Zhan jumped out of his meat covering and launched like a bullet into Butler Han's embrace.

That might, the old and the young cried their heart out, their lungs were emptied, their souls were crying out for understanding "why good pair of people met such devastating tragedy", their suffocating lungs were emptied out. They cried for don't know for how long but their clothes were soaked with tears, their eyes and noses were swollen but they had formed a bonding through their shared love for Wei Zhan's parents.

Butler Han executed his duty well, taking care of both the present and future patriarch during that heart-wrenching time for both of them.

That was about the last time Wei Zhan truly cried like a baby, after that Wei Zhan seems to turn cold especially when he was attacked by his uncles' and aunty's families a few years later when grandfather Wei showed his preference and exceptional love for Wei Zhan, personally training him to take over the Wei Corporation.

Present time

"He is waiting for you to come back" Butler Han told Wei Zhan with a soft but calm voice.

"Thanks" Wei Zhan answered back to Butler Han, the voice id flat but his eyes are warm and kind towards Butler Han.

"You have some hoops to jump through" Butler Han smiles lightly

Wei Zhan tilt his head inside and raise a brow

"I will just smash through them," Wei Zhan told Butler Han and both of them shares some inside jokes and laugh very gently.

Wei Zhan then straightens himself and asks

"How are you doing?" the voice is more than kind towards Butler Han

"The old bones are still strong and every day I am getting younger" Butler Han tried to straighten himself to show to his young master acknowledging his concern.

"If you ever want to.........." Wei Zhan was cut off by the butler Han who nods his head

"I know" Butler Han steps aside for Wei Zhan to walk in.

"Hm" Wei Zhan hummed and walks inelegantly into the hall.

The chandeliers are hanging high, illuminating the whole lounge that is full of expensive furniture. Potted plants are placed exquisitely where they will show off the best of themselves. The carpet was of top quality and the layout of the whole place only have one big word hanging on top of it "LUXURIOUS".

Wei Zhan walks in and wants to head towards the stairs but he was stopped by voices

"Wow!!!!! Isn't that our young patriarch" Wei Hong sneers

Wei Zhan did a pretended tilts of his head and a twist of his crisp leather shoes and gives a blank face