Thank God.

Yeah, I guess.”

“Unless you can get Tati to go back on tour, but I doubt that.” Frank suggests loosely.

I look down. "I asked her to live her for awhile..." I say quietly.

"Am I supposed to laugh?" Franks coughs purely stunned.

"I asked Quincy to ask her for me. She doesn't have anywhere else right now, and her manager said the house is to wrecked...."I say swallowing hard. "And I want know she's safe."

"Mike.." he sighs. "Do you really think that's a wise decision?"

"It is." I say stubbornly. "And you won't talk me out of it."

"I know that." he says. "But you know-- you will have to go back on tour. What about her then?"

"She can come with me." I say simply.

"Even if I have to carry her, or put up a good fight." I think to myself.

“So, anyway, uh…” Frank clears his throat. “Have you talked to her since the airport?”

"“No.” I sigh, sitting down in his office chair, resting his elbows on the desk. “I don’t know which hotels she’s staying at, otherwise I’d be calling her." I say shaking my leg as the anxious feeling comes back.

"I miss her..." I say softly.

Quincy's POV

"Ana, did you talk to her yet?" I ask signing papers, as she is on loud speaker on the office home phone.

"She's pretty set on not going." Ana sighs. "She's a stubborn one..." she laughs lightly.

"Oh I know..." I chuckle shaking my head. "Just like Michael..."

She sighs. "I don't know where I can find her a place at such short notice. And with this media craze...." she pauses. "It's going to be hard to find a hotel, where they can tolerate it."

"How about this..." I put my pen down leaning back in the chair. "You have me speak to her. And I'll see what I can do...."

"Alright...." she sighs. "I'll have her call you..."

"Thanks Ana, I'll talk to you soon."

"Goodbye, Mr. Jones." she says before hanging up.

I hit the button disconnecting the call before getting back to work, chuckling to myself, thinking of fiesty Tatiana vs. Quiet hard-headed Michael.....what a pair.

"It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out...." I think to myself in amusement.

**

About a few hours later I sit in the living room sitting back, reading the paper.

"Sweetheart?" My wife, Peggy says from the doorway. I look up at her and smiles.

"Telephone...." she smiles as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Who is it?" I reply putting the paper down.

"Michael." she nods toward the phone. "And he sounds really-- anxious or aggitated..." she says as I take off my glasses getting up, answering.

"Hello?" I say as she walks out.

"Quincy?" he replies. "Quincy?" he says again sounding more anxious.

"Mike, calm down man..." I chuckle. "What's the problem?"

"Did she call? A-at all today?" he asks timidly. "Have you heard from her?"