I crouch down and greets the chimps, and with them being very observant, they’d study the details of my jacket, fiddle with it, and kiss it. It made me giggle at their cute actions. They would drink juice right out of juice boxes with straws. I reach in my pocket and hand them their favorite candies, Jujubes and Nerds. They would hold up their little pieces of candy and fully examine the thing before eating it.

Now, candy may not be the most nutritious, animal-rights-approved option for any of these animals, but the baby bears absolutely loved Skittles.

Right when I exit the chimps’ area, one of his assistants come running in my direction, huffing and puffing.

“Mr. Jackson!” She pants. “Thank God I found you.”

“Is everything alright, is it Quincy?” I ask my thoughts going straight back to Tatiana.

“Frank’s on the phone.”  She stated. “He says it’s urgent and he would really like to speak to you at this very moment.”

“Uh... Okay.”

I jog back to the main house, to my office where one of the male assistants is holding out the phone for him.

“Thank you.” I nod, taking the phone. The assistant nods and smiles politely before exiting the room, leaving me in private.

“Hey Frank,” I greet. “Uh… So is everything okay?”

“Michael, we got a problem here.” Frank stated firmly.

“Alright, what’s going on?”

 “Rachel, she got away....they can't find her.” Frank announces and my eyes nearly pop out my skull.

"What do you mean, they can't find her?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't know, Mike." he says. "But it's all over the news. They have a warrant out for her arrest."

“How long could she get?”

“I don’t know. Years.”

“Years?” I say in shock.

“Violating someone’s property without permission is against the law, Michael. She probably could get it for stalking, and harrassement.”

“Oh.” I look down “I just can’t believe Rachel would go so far.”

“I always knew she was a little fucked up in the head….”

“Like what made her go out and just--" I pause furrowing my eyebrows. "Have it out for Tatiana? I don't understand..."

Frank chuckles. "Now you start asking questions, after all the fucked up things you put her through kid?" he says as I hear him taking a puff. “For starters, millions of little girls hate Tati just because she dated you. And just because your relationship with her didn’t last, she’s labeled a whore now, because of what you would call her.” Frank makes known. “Second, jealousy obviously drove her to do it. I mean look at how she controlled Tatiana, and fed you with all of these lies. Tatiana was so in love with you, and you didn't see it.” he pauses. "And because Rachel was her friend longer, you believed her because of your insecurities."

"I guess...." I say quietly. "I didn't know it would be like this..." I say softly.

“What did you see in Rachel, anyway? She hit all of Tati’s notes wrong.”

“I don’t know, Frank.” I answer in more a languid tone. “I was tired of holding auditions. I hate doing those, you know that.”

“But you’re gonna have to do it again because Rachel can’t continue this tour.” Frank says.