(45) Publicity of the puzzlement

Start from the beginning

Saubhaagyashree:- What are you saying, Bishruta? I can't believe this!

Bishruta:- It is the truth, madam! I am infinity percent sure!

Saubhaagyashree:- But, his phone number is given in the staff register copy. That number is different from this one!

Bishruta:- I know madam! It is his official phone number! Whenever, someone becomes his target, he uses this number to flirt with them, to threaten them!

Saubhaagyashree:- How do you know all these?

Bishruta:- Because, once upon a time, I was his target! But he couldn't do anything wrong with me; because before his target fulfillment, I got to know about his true nature and real motives behind building the relationship with me! I still remember that day when I went to his house for the first time!

Saubhaagyashree:- How did you get to know, Bishruta? Can you share with me?

Bishruta:- Of course, madam! I will tell you everything! It was the day of Freshers party! We were celebrating the joy of the new recruited employees! At that time, Rahul had relationship with me! After the party, he invited me into his house personally by provoking me to learn several sewing designs from his mother! He knew that I had interest in all types of hand made items, that's why; he used that trick to make me fall into his trap! When, I reached there; I have found the whole house empty and filled with darkness! If someone would have present there, he or she surely switch on the lights, right? So, that was my first doubt!

Saubhaagyashree:- That means, the house was absolutely empty to fulfill his criminal desires! Except you two, no one was there! Isn't it quite natural that he needs the whole house empty to perform any crime; because the emptiness only helps to make the proper situation for crime!

Bishruta:- Absolutely madam! At first, I didn't understand that! Of course, we are colleagues and moreover, at that time, we had relationship; who will suspect their partner to be a criminal! I was sitting on the sofa in the dining room and he wen...

Bishruta:- Absolutely madam! At first, I didn't understand that! Of course, we are colleagues and moreover, at that time, we had relationship; who will suspect their partner to be a criminal! I was sitting on the sofa in the dining room and he went to the kitchen by telling me to call his mother! After sometime, I heard some sounds of utensils! To be more clear, I felt as if someone is shaking a spoon through out a glass! The collision of the spoon and the inner wall of the glass, was creating that sound! When, I went to the kitchen to check out, I have seen, there was no one present in the kitchen except Rahul, he was mixing up numerous ultrapowered knock out medicines in one glass of juice! I have seen the whole thing very secretively and ran away from there!