Chapter 6 (Boyi, the Prince Charming)

Start from the beginning

Boyi presses his finger to open his phone and sent back a message to Sung Poh

"Yes, same time and place?" Boyi asks

"Yes" Sung Poh reply

Suddenly Boyi has an idea, they usually practice at the garage of Sung Poh house which is quite noisy and Boyi looks at the huge quiet mansion now, he quickly sent another text to Sung Poh.

"Bring all the equipment, come to this address, it is quiet and big here" then Boyi sent the address to Sung Poh.

"Alright, are you sure?, Whose house is that?" Sung Poh asks

"Yes, I will tell you when you are here" Boyi reply.

"K" reply Sung Poh.

Boyi runs downstair with two to three steps hopping around at a time, maybe a little like a lively monkey and meeting the sweet couple Zhangs.

"Zhang Ma, can my friends comes here to practice music?" Boyi asks with sincere eyes.

Suddenly, both the Zhangs laugh

"My dear boy, you seem to forget that you are the owner of this house" Zhang Ma pats the boy as she knew that he is being respectful.

Boyi smiles and leans his head at Zhang Ma

"B-But... you stay here and take care of everything for a long time...I-I j-just doesn't want to upset you both" Boyi told them.

In this rebirthed life, Boyi wanted to be a very good and considerate person to those that cares and loves him.

Lao Zhang nods and also pats Boyi's head

"Thank you and you are a good boy, Boyi, but still you are the master of this house, alright" Lao Zhang laughs heartily.

Boyi is really happy for the first time in his rebirthed or maybe before rebirth life. He felt like there is a surge of energy for him to do things all over again. This time around, he wanted to make sure that he is hardworking and maybe bring some popularity to the band EXCEL.

Boyi runs to his room and hurriedly text the address to his team members

All of them reply with joy

"Wow! Boyi, thank you for giving us a new place" Sung Poh gives an emoji of a laughing man.

"Wonderful' Wenyi gives a thumb up

"Great man" Jinho shows a man with muscles

"No more nagging from my parents or my ears might grow grass due to their saliva nutrition" Tung Poh complains and shows a man covering his ears emoji.

Boyi received such positive remarks and he is truly happy and joyful.

Boyi is so tired today with all the new strange surroundings going back to three years ago, that he took a quick shower and went to hug his pillow and bed to sleep.

The morning sun has shone into the thick curtains of the Boyi's room. However, only think ray os sun can seep through it. Boyi is sleeping soundly with his light breathing, he somehow feels really comfortable sleeping in this bed. He even feels like he is in the big fat cushion, the pillow is so soft that his head can sink into it. Boyi only wakes up when his face felt some wetness. this wetness touches the side of his face and there is a patch of coldness that wakes up the boy.

Boyi feels the coldness and he instantly sits up but still with his eyes closed and alert system makes him open his eyes and then he realizes that he is in a room, a warm home, like a blue painting facing his eyes. Boyi then lifts up his hand and touches the wetness and it is on his cheek, then he realizes that he drools when sleeping and thus the tip of his mouth is wet too.