CHAPTER 45:

Tamar in the media:
I think you should King Cyrus' POV while listening to "Dancing with your ghost" by Sasha Sloan.

I looked at her with shock.

Though she was dead, she didn't look dead but sleeping.

Her entire body was wrapped with thorns which roses grew from.

There were butterflies everywhere and flying around her body; some landing on her hair and other parts of her body; others landing on the roses and thorns.

Her hair was incredibly long and looked silky and so soft.

"mother" I looked at her wanting to feel her skin against mine though it would be cold.

I never knew her or got to speak with her so this was a very overwhelming moment for me.

"she would be proud of you and would want you to keep pushing. She didn't have it easy either but that didn't stop her. I just know you'll make her proud"

Though she was dead, I was so happy to see her and hoped I could speak to her…meeting her was totally out of the picture.

…...…………………………

King Cyrus' POV:

I was staring aimlessly through the window.

The days were becoming more and more boring.

It's been nearly two months since they escaped or since she left me and I don't know how much longer I can take.

I haven't left my room since I spoke with Alex and that was a while ago.

I could feel everything slipping from me.

My health.

My youth.

My pride.

And soon enough…my sanity.

"Cyrus" it had been a while since anyone had called by name.

The voice was that of Ms. Melody.

Guess I was so distracted that I didn't hear her come in.

"I'm busy-"

"we need to talk" her voice was deadpan.

I didn't have time to argue with her or time for anything do the sooner we get this over with, the better for all of us.

I sat at the foot of my bed and she took a seat beside me.

"how long are you going to keep up like this Cyrus?"she spoke after what felt like hours of silence.

"what do you mean? I'm perfectly fine"

"I know you're a king and all but crying doesn't show weakness…you've been too strong for too long and need someone to fall back on"

I didn't know when I broke down in tears but I did.

I couldn't do it anymore.

All the pressure and stress was becoming unbearable!

How am I going to rule like this?

I'm a mess.

I placed my arms on my face and buried my fingers into my hair and cried uncontrollably.

No one has ever seen me like this not even my own family members; I had to be the perfect example.

Strong, Bold and Fearless.