PROLOGUE:

This is going to be a fantasy type book with mystical creatures and castles. There are also vampires and demons and whatnot. Plus this is longer than the actual description so...
Enjoy...

The world had fallen into chaos a long time ago.

Creatures came and enslaved the human race: Vampires, Lycans/Werewolves and Demons.

They took and slaughtered thousands of innocent people.

Men, Women and Children. Life was a living hell.

After suffering for ten years, another set of beings came to save their skins.

They had enormous wings and a shining silver rings floating above their heads.

Rings that could be used as a weapon if necessary.

These creatures were called 'Angels' but some people referred to them as 'Battle Angels'.

They were kind and honestly the opposite of every supernatural creature that existed in that era.

They built a kingdom filled with wonders, magic and delight also protecting as many humans as they could but the dark creatures had other things planed.

There was a war that broke out.

Every man for themselves or more specifically, every creature for themselves.

The war went on for almost 500 years.

More and more humans dying by the time. Blood was running like water.

One faithful day, something amazing happened.

There was a woman.

She wasn't an Angel or Vampire or Lycan or Demon.

Turns out she was a hybrid of all four.

More powerful than anything on earth.

No one knows for sure how this hybrid was made and at some point, no one cared.

With the help of the magic crystal that would boost her powers, she was able to stop the war and bring up peace in the land.

Her name was Elaka.

She was seen as a priestess to some and a goddess to others.

Elaka was the savior of all humans.

She created a boarder and the world was divided in two:

The Land of Light; was so peaceful that it had to be shielded from the world.

Elaka had put a protective hidden wall around the kingdom so no one would come in unless brought in by the citizens.

That was where most enchanting and fascinating creatures were.

There were humans that lived there and their lives were a paradise.

There was no such thing as fighting or war.

Just total peace.

And there was the Dark land. Where every other creature lived.

Redlake, Bloodlake and Blacklake.

The three major kingdoms tolerated each other for as long as they could and whenever there was a little conflict, Elaka was there to help guide them.

100 years passed and things were going smoothly.

Until Elaka suddenly vanished.

No one knows the cause of her disappearance but she wasn't there to save anyone.

Without her, the world would become chaotic again.

The crystal was lost in the forest.

Granting unlimited power to whoever could wield it.

So many have searched for it but never succeeded.

Even if they ever found it, the legend says it was set in stone.

Literally.

Well more like it was glued to a tree and only 'The Diamond in The Rough' could pull it out.

Someone who was humble and kind but brave but that person was never found.

Now the humans can only pray and hope that things remain peaceful.