𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•

⋅⊰ ⊱⋅

🌸

Author is Typing...

I have several reasons for why I wrote caged. The main one behind for my readers entertainment, but in a way I was hoping for this book to be a sort of PSA for young readers to realize what really truthfully was going on.

- Her mental state as the book progressed deteriorated and she slowly began to lose hope until she finally broke down.

- Hawks in several instances showed the abusive/greedy/jealous personality type which is what I want people to avoid. People who have those personality types will act similar to what Hawks did. Pull you away from friends. Say it's your fault. Etc. These parts of the book was more of a way to show readers the red flags in relationships. Same goes for friendships

- There was also some instances where Hawks was, and I quote "On top of you" in fear of scaring readers, I made subtle hints to what actual happened in those scenes, my freinds for example who are around the same age group as me got the hints extremely fast and were baffled I even added them in, but it just coincides with their personality type. To push themselves onto you mentally and physically till you break.

- Yes, my book is purely for what many may say entertainment, but it's also a book to show people what a real authentic if you will Yandere can be capable up in a very much fictional setting.

- Yes many love the idea of someone being obsessed over them and that yanderes are attractive, in my opinion they are not. They are the worst personality types to be put up with, no I am not bringing down people who enjoy books like these I'm giving you guys a heads up to run for the hills if you ever meet someone who shows obsessive red flags such as Hawks in my book!

- with that I hope you all have a blessed day or night!

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•