𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎 ; 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Seems people are already suspicious about your disappearance

"Seems people are already suspicious about your disappearance... time to take care of business."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

"Hawks any word on new intel on the missing intern?" Hawk's jolted from his seat as he stared down at your documents. His finger slightly dragged along the picture of your face as he looked up to see who had disturbed him.

"Ah, well all we know is she disappeared when she went to take a package to the agency a few blocks down... the cameras didn't show much of anything besides her walking down... this is my fault." Hawks stood up and placed the book onto a nearby shelf as he looked towards his sidekick.

"Sir... it's not your fault... you merely gave her a task and as an intern she obliged." He walked over to Hawks and patted his back. "We will find her... though her parents would want a word from you." His expression seemed hopeful as he gave his sidekick a melancholy smirk.

He needed that.

"Send them in. They of all people must be worried sick."

"Of course sir. I'll have them join you in your office."

"Thank you." With that Hawk's sidekick left to allow your parents walk in. Your mother face drowsy and full of tears. Your father, a solemn look with hints of distraught and anger. Hawks immediately caught on and offered for them to sit.

"Please... tell me you found my daughter..." The mother looked to Hawks with a bit of hope in her eyes. The father laid a hand on her shoulder as he was more then concerned for the answer.

"We... haven't yet... we have suspicions it could be a gang. I'll stop at nothing to find your daughter ma'am. Personally... I care about her too much to let this go unseen by anyone. I'll stop at nothing to get her back." Hawks presented himself to the parents and set out his plans on finding you. Your dad nodded reassured as your mother sobbed in compliance.

"Was she close with anyone?... maybe we can start there." Hawks gave them a soft smile and mischievous eyes. Your mother sat in thought until chiming in.

"She hangs out with that spiky haired boy a lot..."

"Oh, your talking about Kirishima?" Your father added on as your mother nodded.

"Yeah! Him, he's a sweetheart. If any one knows her best it would be him."

"I'll start there." Hawks added on as he headed for the door. "As for you two... please just relax, we will find her safe and sound." The parents nodded and walked out the door Hawks had held open for them. He watched them leave for the elevator waving them a sad goodbye in the process. Closing the door to his office he sat back down onto his recliner.

A chuckle. A sadist laugh. Rang through the room.

"Seems... I have competition."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅