𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟖 ; 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

"You've got nerve to raise your voice at someone who may have just saved your family's life

"You've got nerve to raise your voice at someone who may have just saved your family's life... be grateful."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

"I know your awake kid."

"Why am I here..."

"I uh- brought you here. Soon I'll be taking you to another housing area... keeping you here isn't the best idea." He slowly unclipped the cage and reached over with his gloved hand trying to caress your face.

"Don't touch me." You spat at him and pulled away from his touch. His rage only growing.

"I thought you cared for me..."

"Cared for you?! You had me kidnapped by some random f-fucking man and you think I'm going to fucking just fall for a sick freak like y-" You spat at Hawks once more as you pushed yourself to the far end of the cage.

"I'm trying to help you."

"Help me?! You fucking kidnapped me! You sick fuck!-" Stopped in your tracks... you realized what he had done, a handprint burning on your cheek as tears swelled up in your eyes.

He hit you.

Shamelessly smacked across the face.

"Stay quiet." You looked over to where you heard the sound of his voice and nodded silently. Quickly he undid the chains that bound you to the cage and pulled you out from within.

You clung onto him like a child and Hawks adored it. It was as if you depended on him... which he wanted all fucking along.

"I'm sorry..." Hawks looked down and picked you up bridal style... making sure the blindfold couldn't come off. He slowly stepped towards the open window with you in his arms. The air was cold and the sky was colors of black... blues and purples.

"No sorries needed." The flight was quiet... worrisome really until he stopped and hovered in the air and began to unclench your body.

"Hawks... what are you-"

"Teaching you a lesson." With those soft words he let go of your body as you plummeted to the earth.

Falling.

That's all you felt.

The feeling you get when your body jolts from its 'falling stage' was now all too real. It was too late to fight back. Too late to say your sorries. Too late to even cry out.

The wind under you began to pick up as you screamed out for Hawks as you were nothing but a few feet away from hitting the concrete down below.

There was no escape. No way around it. You quirk couldn't be activated cause of the cuffs he had placed... you were practically... quirk-less.

"HAWKS PLEASE!" He spread his wings at the sound of your cries and caught you just in time, a few feet from death.

He gently held you to his chest and with a soft smile brought you back up into the air and chuckled.

"You thought I'd actually let you fall..." You were silent and sad not a word. "Oh and don't worry... I'll be giving you your phone back, it'll just be under a bit of surveillance." Again, silence your breath was quick and uneasy. Your hero... now the kidnapper.

"Ah... you probably need time to settle... no worries..."

More time had passed until you felt shift in flying and figured he landed. Still tightly pressed against him just from sheer fear of being let go again.

"We're Home."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅