𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟑 ; 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚

"I just wanna go home to my little Sakura

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I just wanna go home to my little Sakura."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

"So... Kirishima was your name, was it? The hardening kid eh? And your the finger breaker kid?" The green haired boy stood up suddenly and spoke.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!"

"Right, Right. Look, I'm pretty sure you know why I've called you both along with few of your friends into my office today, correct?"

"If your asking about our friend sir, we can assure you we did not have connections with well... her disappearance." Kirishima look down at his feet and numbly played with his fingers as tears welled up in his eyes. "We've been trying to find her ourselves... but we haven't had any luck... I was hoping you would Hawks."

Hawks perked up at his proposal with a smile.

"Which is why I also brought you all in for questioning. She disappeared while she was set on delivering a package. Nothing much was left except the burnt debris of the package and the shattered phone I had given her if something we're to happen."

"So... like a pager?" Midoriya added in as Hawks nodded.

"Exactly. Now, I just need to know how you all... knew her, at a personal standpoint. I've already got my eye on the League of Villains. To be frank I believe one has her held hostage most likely to take her in due to her unique quirk."

"Psh, how are some fucking petals strong? All they do is swirl around and be a fucking nuisance." Bakugo spat and slouched in his chair. Kirishima glared him down and looked over At Midoriya with a shrug of disapproval.

"I think it's a beautiful quirk and it suits her, maybe be a tiny bit nicer man? She's been missing for what? Almost 2 days? The least you could do is be respectful-"

"I agree. Your the exploding hands quirk right?" Bakugo scoffed, he was now sitting up straight before Hawks as his baggy school pants ruffled from movement. Hawks leaned down to his eye level and brought his face over to the side of his ear, grinning with excitement.

"I wouldn't talk kid, a quirk like hers with enough training can become better then any UA class combined. Frankly, she's like a second Hawks in the sky. Watch your mouth and stay seated before I have you escorted out as the trifling young man you are."

Hawks immediately lifted up into a standing posture and gave the two other boys along with the pink haired girl a cheeky smile. Bakugo on the other hand was still, practically chalk white and seething at the idea of you, a petal quirk, being more powerful.

"Now then, Kirishima tell me about your relationship with her? The rest I know... especially Mr. Bakugo over there were blatantly friends. Now I don't mean to intrude or point fingers, but her parents had told me themselves... that you were very close with her."

"You think I kidnapped her?!" Hawks stood shocked by his blurted out comment and waved his hands in the air.

"Not what I meant. What I'm trying to ask... is there any one close to you personally that could have done this to spite you? Upset you? In any way, can you think of someone?" Kirishima thought for a moment and looked up in sheer distraught.

"No sir... I can't." Hawks smile curled sadisticly enough for Kirishima to catch onto it.

"Fucking figured... your all free to go back to class. This is... much worse then what I was hoping it would be..." Kirishima watched as the others left as he stood by the doorway perplexed by Hawks demeanor and overall stature. Why smile over such an awful time?

"Sir.."

"Ah!-... yes Kirishima, did you need something"

"Maybe... try asking the old guy she works with at the cafe? I would also stop by and see them joking and laughing. He's a really sweet old dude... maybe he can help?" Kirishima gave Hawks an innocent and walked out of the room. Hawks quickly took note and shouted thank you in response.

Kirishima took sometime to walk as farthest as he could from his office until looking down at the small pink petal that laid before his eyes on the cold floor. Exactly like yours, he picked it up and grimaced.

"Hey... I know this may not be your petal, and I'm just talking to some random rose petal for comfort, but I hope your okay..." Kirishima fled into the elevator and pressed  for the ground floor level. As he descended the many floors, he looked down at the petal one last time.

"Why was your special book in his office...."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐂𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 ; 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें