𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟕 ; 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

"They want me on his case, funny right?"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•

🌸

On Japan's latest News we have a sad case, everyone! One of Japan's finest heroes and teachers of UA Academy has passed away. Not much has been said about his passing aside from the gruesome encounter found by one of the UA students. It was said his severed head was found at the steps of the Academy.

You grimaced at the news reporter's words and looked away.

"No no, look at the screen. His memorial is about to start." Hawks said with a bright smile.

"You could have left me in the basement, instead you brought me back here." He chuckled and sat down next to you on the sofa. All the windows doors and blinds had been bolted down shut. Your legs were quivering. You held the sides of your arms as you continued to listen to the television.

It was an obvious showing of foul play. The investigation is now put on the higher-ups and the heroes.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to be cold... I don't know what I would do if you got hurt..."

"Maybe it would have been a miracle for me and this nightmare would be over." Hawks listened to her muttered words and got up from the sofa.

"You hungry? I could always grab us something to eat?" He asked in a soft tone.

"Not hungry."

"Come on, help me out here, how can I say I'm sorry?" He rubbed the scar on your thigh. His calloused thumb felt odd against your skin.

"By bringing Mr. Aizawa back. Oh right. He's dead Hawks."

"You can call me Keigo."

"Wow, such a fucking honor." Your face jolted to the left side. Holding up your hand to your reddened cheek you looked at him and immediately quieted down.

If anyone has any information on who killed Shoto Aizawa known to many as Eraserhead please call us at 1-782-890-3456.

"Watch your mouth." You simply nodded as he sat back down on the sofa with a sigh. A phone call from his phone began to blare and you already knew that meant trouble. He answered the phone and talked for what seemed like forever. A few mhm's and I understands. He shut off his phone and tossed it into his jacket. He picked your chin up with one hand and kissed your forehead. His belittling grin made you feel small... needy. You just wanted to end it all. "I'll be back, I got a call from UA to help work on the case for Shota. Funny right?" He laughed out melancholically and walked towards the door. "Don't try anything either... we wouldn't want your next flying lesson to be your last." Shutting the door you immediately raced to the television screen and watched the memorial unfold.

🌸

The class of 1-A. A few cried. Some wailed. Some were on their knees begging... praying for this to be a nightmare, but it wasn't. They watched as the urn of what used to be Aizawa's head slowly lowered into the ground. Shinso said nothing. For Aizawa was the only one who saw potential in him, and now... he was gone.

Izuku was in tears as Bakugou tried to hold back his own. Kirishima held onto Mina as she wailed. Denki was in the arms of Jiro as she tried to comfort him through her tears. Asui and Ochaco... well they had on shirts, shirts that were plaid pink and black saying your name please come home. They all missed you, and with their homeroom teacher gone... they all began to lose the home. Oijiro's grave is not even far off from them. They all waited, Momo leaning onto Shoto drenched in tears. Shoto was the only one who didn't cry, but in his mind, he was breaking. Iida said his last few goodbyes before walking off... he like some other students was too hurt to even stay at the memorial.

"I can't believe I found him like that..." Denki choked upon his words and sobbed into Jiro's shirt. She patted his back and looked to the others with sadness ripping at her heart.

"I'm- sorry Denki..." Ochaco gave him a sorrowed grin before shoving her face back into her hands. She couldn't keep a smile even if she tried.

As the urn finally sank into the cold wet dirt. The teachers, his fellow friends, Midnight and Present Mic began to throw the soil onto the urn. Soon, it was time to leave... everyone slowly began to depart from the grave that said; "Shoto Aizawa - Eraserhead, "Beloved Hero, Father Figure, Mentor, Teacher". Kirishima had enough. He hugged MIna one last time and told the group he would catch up with them. Marching his way over the grassy plains of the cemetery he called out to Midnight, she turned around unamused, but soon realized the distress in his face and came to his aid.

"You don't have to explain anything to me."

"No...There something I need to say...."

"What is it?" Midnight was alarmed. Possibly a confession?

"I had seen Hawks... with Mr. Aizawa, but when I went to talk to them about our provisional license exam. He wasn't there... it was just Hawks... I know I sound skeptical, but please believe me... with one of our classmates missing and Mr. Aizawa dead I can't help but put the two together... I think Mr. Aizawa found her... which resulted in his..."

"Death. Are you sure?" Midnight looked to him then at Present Mic who was just as furious.

"More than sure."

"We better get back to his desk and clean out any evidence we can find... if you are right... we can find her..." Kirishima began walking with Midnight towards the Academy. "Mic walk with the other students and make sure they'll be okay." Present Mic nodded and rushed over to the students who were halfway across the cemetery heading towards the opposite exit. "Kirishima, do you remember anything else?" He tried to think, but only shook his head.

"All I remember was the last person I had seen him with being Hawks... same with-" Midnight nodded firmly.

"Let's start there. A friend of mine and a teacher of yours won't die without the truth being revealed."

🌸

You clicked the television off as you watched the last of the ceremony. Devasted, angry, and even pitiful you limped over to the sofa. Laying down you glanced up to the ceiling as scalding tears streamed down the sides of your face. You smiled and laid your palms on your heart.

"Sleep well... Mr. Aizawa."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•