𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟓 ; 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐬𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠

"So

"So... what's the plan?"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•

🌸

"Good morning sunshine." Hawks stated in a bubbly fashion. You opened one eye in your dystopian world then the other. The mattress was beyond repair.

"They should just burn this mattress." You stated softly. You shook your head in an effort to wake yourself up as Hawks laughed.

"I'll say, we better get going before anyone sees us... I promised to make things right didnt I?"

Is he really keeping his promise?

"Oh yea..." You gave him a soft smile, a pure one if that. Something Hawks hadn't seen in a while... he missed it, but the words of your deceased teacher plagued your memory.

"Cmon we better get going then." You quickly got up and walked down with Hawks to see only Twice in the main area. He was looking down at decent amount of spiraled books before calling out to Hawks in a very cheery way. Hawks waved him hello and began to parade you the exit.

"Damn you both leaving already?" Hawks stopped in his tracks and grimaced, clenching his fist he breathed in and turned around with a smile.

"Yeah we both got stuff to do!" You nodded in agreement.

"Awe cmon, she can stay with us, or me at the moment while you take care of any crazy hero crap you got your hands in! That way you can get everything done faster!" Hawks thought for a moment and realized that may just be an astounding idea.

Hawks looked over at you and crossed his arms. He smiled more cheerfully, almost as if it were pure and meaning no harm... just maybe. He sighed a bit as Twice gave him a thumbs up eagerly.

"Alright alright, how about this." He turned to you and shrugged. "Wanna hang around here for a bit? Chat it up maybe or do you still wanna head back home?" Twice butted in and so did his other half your presumed.

"Yeah! And we can talk about dumb shit!"

"Worst idea ever Hawks."

"Aye man, you figure something out then!" Hawks stated with a laugh and looked back at your expressionless face. "So, what will it be? Home or you wanna hang out for a bit?"

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•