𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟒 ; 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

"It takes a little getting used to

"It takes a little getting used to."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•

🌸

"Hawks," Aizawa said lowly as the two hero's watched the kids wave their signs at the rally that took place in front of the school. Hawks turned around and walked over to Aizawa, he knew better not to act overly happy or cheerful so he kept a monotone look, almost sad if you will. Aizawa noted his gestures.

"Ah, Aizawa, how goes? I'm guessing you've come to talk to me about the disappearance as well?"

"Has someone approached you?"

"A few students, other than that no, something we need to discuss?"

"Yes, actually it's about my missing student."

"Oh the missing person case like I said, do you have any leads?"

"Cameras."

"Pardon?" Hawks was amused by Aizawas's shortened ideas and looked over at the rally of students.

"The parents called me over, they stated they found cameras in her room. How do we make sense of that?" Aizawa pointed out eagerly.

"So, the person who took her was..."

"Close to her yes. I hate to say this but I'll have to start taking in students one by one randomly for questioning so we don't spur anything out of the ordinary amongst them.

"That's true, should we start with her friend group?"

"Actually, no."

"No?" Hawks was amused by his sudden disagreement. "Why no?"

"I have questions to ask you Hawks. About your relationship with her."

"I was her mentor?" Hawks said in a low voice. Aizawa shook his head.

"Then why take her out? I saw her wearing something around her neck that resembled your feather. She tried to hide it, but I caught on quickly."

"Aizawa-"

"Hawks. The disappointment I feel is immeasurable. Your 23 right?"

"Yeah! But—"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing can change how I view this situation. Cameras were found in her bedroom and her parents monitor her frequently as any parent would, they stated they only seen a couple of students go into her room as well as one hero, or at least the hero passed by."