𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟔 ; 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

"Couple of bullet holes never seemed so useful

"Couple of bullet holes never seemed so useful."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•

🌸

Not even a day has passed from that ungodly killing. His bloodshed eyes and severed hand dawned on your memory. His words grip at your neck to keep fighting. Fighting. Yes because fighting has done you good. All it has done is kill people close to you, near you. Hell, he might as well kill you too. Back in the basement, what had been awoken... inside him made you realize he was past fixing. The only thing you thought could fix a man so deranged was if he was put in the soil for maggots to feed on. You chuckled some more.

You watched Hawks pick up several guns and blow the trigger. The blood splattered on the walls and onto the ragged clothes he made you wear. Your teacher's blood drenching your hands and face. You wanted it to be over. You sat still in that chair as you watched Hawks murmur incoherent bullshit to himself. Pulled at your teacher's exposed organs tossing one to the left others to the right. You stayed still. Hawks looked up and shot you a smile. His face was painted red and white from the brain matter. It made you shudder slightly and grimace at such a sight.

You couldn't love him. No matter how hard you tried. No matter how much you tried to see the good. For heaven's sake, he made you kill your mentor because in his sickened mind... he was too close to you. Frankly, Hawks was too close to getting caught.

"Aye, need help to dispose of this crap. Maybe we can drop it off at the front of the school. Make sure you wear gloves. I'd hate for the dumbasses we have for cops to find some prints." Hawks called out and looked towards you with a smile. Dabi came walking back down and could only muster a slight hum. He wasn't by all means surprised by what he had seen.

He was disgusted.

In Dabi's mind, Hawks was a hero, and to see him... kill as brutally as he had shown, was he even human, to begin with?

"I say we burn the body, and throw the head somewhere. Maybe some student can find it and spread the word." You listened to the conversation as you watched Hawks tap his chin.

"Good idea. One setback. Where do we dispose of the rest?"

"Burn it throw the ash in the trash." Hawks shrugged and threw a bag at Dabi. He picked up an ax from the corner of the room and dragged it over Aizawa's body. He swung violently and after a few heaves, his head dropped to the floor and rolled by your feet. You wanted to cry. Scream out in terror but you felt numb.

"Bag the head and throw it on the steps of UA. One of the students will come down and see I'm sure, bag the body as well, burn it... I know you do very well with that." Dabi nodded and pulled the headless corpse into the corner of the room. You sat in waiting. Obviously, you didn't want to move a muscle in fear of Dabi or even Hawks lashing out at you with their fists. You pulled at the wrist collars that bound at your wrist and ankles and finally spoke up as you watched Dabi burn it away. Hawks now long gone. Probably out to on his evening patrol.

"Why listen." Dabi turned around and looked down at you. The blue flames from the burning corpse cast a shadow on his disturbed countenance.

"Listen?"

"Yes. Why? Why does it? Do you gain self-pleasure as well? Are you a sadist? Or are you just scared to be killed by a measly little bird?"

"It's funny, if he's so measly, you fight him."

"I did." You pulled up the gown and flashed the stitched wound. His lip twitched as he turned to look at the flames. Clicking your tongue in annoyance you continued. "I fought, without a quirk. Unlike me, you have one."

"I'm not on your side. This only helps my agenda."

"Yet you don't trust him."

"Neither do you." You shrugged at the comment knowing he was right. "How can you? You want my advice?" He walked over to you and got down on one knee. He smelt of smoke and cigarettes. You scrunched your nose from the odor and looked away. He smiled and spoke up in a soft tone.

"You see me as a bad guy, I understand that, but even I have the respect enough to not do half of what he did to you. Listen to your teacher's final words. It might actually save your life." He flicked your forehead and shut the door behind him. Leaving you with a burning corpse... alone and cold. You walked over to the corpse and grimaced at the sight. Sitting next to the now burning morsels and flesh it kept you warm... slightly.

It was enough for you to get by until Hawks was to come and get you. You hoped he wouldn't, but as the evening began to grow towards the night, so did the air. As much as you hoped he wouldn't come back... he had to. You were tied to him, pulled the trigger, and just as guilty as he was. In your mind, you knew... this was your fault. So now you pondered... hoping to go back.

To the Sakura tree.

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•