𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟕 ; 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞

"She's

"She's... finally mine. All mine. Fucking mine. The cameras. I must remove them before her parents get suspicious."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

Cold.

You felt cold.

You head was throbbing and a gag was put in your mouth as well as a blindfold. You could breathe... not very well but you could muster up a breath or two.

You felt around your environment slowly hoping to not make a sound. You felt the ground. No texture... smooth... it could be metal. You waved your tied hands in the air and felt a pole. Several that surrounded you.

"Where am I?"

You tried to emit your quirk to break whatever you had been kept in but it was no use... no flowers came from your fingertips... your quirk... wasn't there.

Tears began to swell up in your eyes causing your blindfold to dampen. Sitting that's all you did was fucking sit. Ponder what happened until it hit you... the man.

He put you here.

You grimaced are the idea until noticing footsteps approaching. A pair of two it sounded like. You jolted towards the sound of footsteps and laid back down to not look suspicious.

"Is she okay." That voice sounded familiar... You shook silently hoping they wouldn't come near you.

"She's perfectly fine you bird bitch." Bird... bitch? You silently listened to the voices until realizing why one of the voices were so... familiar. It was Hawks.

"And the package?" Hawks crossed his arms and looked towards the cage you had been kept in.

"Incinerated."

"Good... I'll have that favor done for you then."

"You better, I don't do shit like this without getting something in return." Hawks dismissed the scarred man's words and slowly walked to the cage. You tried to keep as still as you could as Hawks examined your body.

"Whatever man. A deals a deal."

"We could share the prize." The man suggested as he slowly crept up behind Hawks.

"You're fucking sick Dabi." Hawks spat at Dabi and pulled away from him, blocking you from his view. "You're not to lay a damn hand on her, that wasn't part of the fucking deal now was it?"

"Fine. I'll be on my way. Have fun with your little toy." Hawks grimaced at the word and called out to him.

"She's not a toy."

"If she isn't... why is she caged?" With that he slammed the door shut and walked away... unnoticed in the night. Hawks watch you lay there almost seemingly lifeless.

He wanted to grab ahold of you and never let go but was worried to frighten you. Instead... he sat right in front of the cage and tapped at the steel bars with a hardened feather.

"I know your awake."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅