𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ; 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

"You never escaped

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You never escaped."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•

🌸

"Y'know... staying here for a while would be nice!" You gave him a soft smile as he nodded.

"Suit yourself, I'll pick you up in an hour... don't worry I... haven't forgotten our promise." He held up his pinky with a smile. You interlocked your pinky with his and the two of you laughed. It seemed peaceful in that moment... you truly loved it.

🌸

You and Twice hung out around the base talking and being overly goofy. At times he would have his spazzes but you would wait patiently with a smile until it dawned you that a Villain would have more heart then a Hero like Hawks. It made no sense to you but at the same time it made all the more sense. Twice pointed at the chains that bound you down and questioned such a sight.

"Pardon me for being that noisy asshole, but what's the reason for the shackles?" Twice said ignorantly, his sweet soul just being the curious man he was.

"Oh, it's a bit complicated."

"Complicated? It can't be that bad!"  You rubbed the back of your neck and fiddled with your fingers.

"Well..."

🌸

"Oh... it is that bad." You nodded and wiped the tears from your face. twice gave you a clean rag and you thanked him. "So Hawks really has just been... keeping you captive?" You nodded and wiped your nose.

"I thought he was different... I guess not."

"I have an idea, but you need to trust me on this. Let's get those shackles off you so you can run before he gets back, I can make up some sappy excuse to by you some time." Twice stated and itched the side of his head. You smiled happy and held out your chained cuffs that bound feet and wrist. "First we have to figure out how to fucking take them off."

"I've already tried butter so no luck there."

"Oil?"

"That too, every slippery substance i could find even fucking dish soap." You stated with a laugh feeling more at ease.

"Damn, and to think this would have been easy... wait wait wait. I got just the thing." He stated triumphantly and went over the sofa to grab a set of keys. "Let's try the safe route first before I even try to grab the saw." You smiled happily and nitpicked at the keys to find the perfect one to adjust to the key hole.