𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟓 ; 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"Stay close to me

"Stay close to me... oh the blood? I just fell on a rock, no big deal... say how about I let you cut my hair?"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

Morning had risen and shined through the windowsill of your barred dystopian room. You looked around the more secure bedroom to see certain things nailed down to help aid in another outburst to not... come about. Figured.

Your nose sniffed the caged air as you took in the aromas of your enclosed world to smell something... not so familiar. Food? Of course you have been eating, but not as much he wanted you to.

Yes, he was downright psychotic with a pinch of mad, but through all that musty madness there was the sweet shy boy you once remembered back at the coffee shop. Maybe he's still there... maybe you have to unlock it. That's it... your key out of this hell hole. Make him snap out of it. Try to convince him... just enough so you can escape and make known that your still okay.

Easier spoken then done.

You sat in wonder at how good it smelt, but due to the now shortened shackles it wouldn't be as easy to get around as it was for you before.

Fucking typical.

You shot your head towards the door to see the knob twist slowly, the wretched pigeon probably thought you were asleep and didn't want to wake you? Only heaven knows. You sat waiting to see his face, but the knob only kept twisting... you heart sank at this feeling that it may not be hun and someone else.

Maybe this was all in your head. Maybe just maybe. You went crazy? How could you?! You had a loving home, friends, and a fun job. No reason to go bloody mad!

Perhaps... it was merely all I dream. An awful long ass one to be precise. That you so longed for it to end and be met by the happy faces of your mother and father.

The door soon clicked and opened, there behold Keigo. Your presumed... Excuse of a capture in your eyes with a plate of... what looks to be breakfast? You let out a low sigh and tilted your head at the odd site. Usually Keigo would push the food under the door since you would always seem to throw it at him every chance you got. Today seemed a bit different.

Suspicious maybe, but different nonetheless.

He paced his way towards your bed. You in response scooted away dismissing any advance he had towards you. Your back now against the cold wall sending shiver down your spine.

"I see your still cold towards me huh kid?" No response. He doesn't deserve one. So nothing is offered except a cold glance and a soft smile. "At least your smiling!" Smiling? Ah yes, because you are supposedly happy in this hell hole.

"Smiling? Or coping. It's obvious you don't know the difference between the two." You gave him the cold shoulder and looked down at the plate of food.

"I wanted to make it up to you for everything that's... happened. Obviously, your disappearance caused a stir in the media so me waltzing out with you isn't the best idea!" Keigo chuckled out those words and carefully handed you the plate of food. "Your worrying me though. You need to eat. Understood? Don't need you forcibly starving yourself. Your not a prisoner."

"Yet I'm shackled? The windows are barred... you kidnapped me?" You mocked his statements as Keigo's fist shook. "Surely... I'm right... keigo."

"I did that to keep you safe." He spat out as his face twisted into a smile. "In that case after breakfast... let's have a lesson on flying. Maybe then you'll learn to shut your fucking mouth." He stood up and gave you one last look as he stopped at the door. He let out a sigh as he pointed towards the dresser.

"There's a wig along with some clean clothes for our outing today. Since... it is my day off I wanna take you sightseeing. How does that sound?" He waited for your answer as you slowly took the hashbrown from the plate and held it up to your lips.

"Sounds nice."

"Good! It seems your already going back to your happy self! I'm glad." He left the room shutting the door behind him. You continued to eat and murmured under your breath.

"Acting may keep me alive." You looked over at the dresser and scoffed. "Keeping my identity a secret because he's ashamed of what he's done."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A few hours now have gone by and the two of you were seen walking down the sidewalk. The wig fitted you perfectly and looked all too real. Was it a bit odd on your head. Of course it was, in fact you felt a bit itchy with it on. Nonetheless, you held up your pride and interlocked your fingers within Hawks hand. Him, taking notice immediately and wickedly smirking in the process. His trophy. Is that all you will ever amount to be?

"So... why did you take me out today? I'm surprised you even did because the media." He smiled at your meager question and replied with a solemn expression, nodding a hello to a passerby.

"Well..." He kept his voice low so no one near could hear him speak of such a predicament. "Your disguise helps to mask your identity. You look quite nice Sakura. I won't deny that of course, you've always look as pretty as a petal. Though the new identity can only do... so much."

"That means?..." You kept your voice low questioning his word of choice.

"It means many things."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅