𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟑 ; 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚

"No, no not the room

"No, no not the room. Fuck. FUCK."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

"And you said you found cameras in her room?" Aizawa added, his disgust towards the entirety of the situation only bubbling up to the brim. Your mother nodded as did your father who was practically shaking.

"I came in and left everything how she left it, in hopes we find her but when I came in... she- the teddy bear... it looked so weird to me, so I picked it up and there was a weird thing in its eye, I just screamed!"

"Then she made me look around the room and we found three more, I don't know how long they've been in here... my wife wanted to notify Hawks, but I thought it was more suitable to tell her teacher first." Your dad added in. He held your mother in a tight embrace, your mother sobbing in his arms.

"As much as I wish for it to be a bad dream, where these cameras came from, could most likely lead us to her capture. We find who planted them. We find her."

"I hope she's okay..." Your mother started sobbing and sniffling through her tears. Her eyes already growing red and puffy.

"She's a strong young woman. She can hold herself long enough so we can find her and bring whoever did this to light. I want to see her graduate dammit. I'm not going to have some low life take that away from her." Aizawa placed eye drops into his eyes and sighed. He looked at the cameras they had found and scoffed. "They are high-end cameras. Not many can get ahold of these, so that makes our pool of subjects much smaller. Let's start with the people who were even close to this room."

"Kirishima and Bakugo was his name? They both have come over frequently to hang out with her, I believe a green-haired boy and brown-headed girl named Ochako come by as well from time to time."

"Good, we can start there, is there anyone else that has come by? Before her disappearance?"

"Well, this cute little pink-haired boppy girl is best friends with our daughter... oh! And Hawks was one of the last who didn't go inside that I know of but came to pick her up to take her out on an evening?"

"A date." Your father simply added with a scoff.

"Oh yes! That's what I meant!"

"A date? You do understand how old that young man is right?" Aizawa was more than shocked by this new information, kids coming by to see her seemed all the ordinary, but Hawks taking a student. His intern if that on a date? Seemed to throw red flags out in his brain.

"He's 21 correct? Our daughter is indeed 18, we wouldn't expect her to go around and we'll be rebellious, she wouldn't dare do such a thing."

"He is 23. Regardless, it is odd for a grown hero to take a student out for the day. I don't want to alarm you, and this could all be a big misunderstanding, but things like that are fishy. 5 years makes... a big difference especially with crimes like this. In my mind ma'am, she's still a kid." Your mother stayed silent and clamped up in fear.

"Now I'm also not pointing fingers, Hawks from what I have seen, is a very nice man, so him taking a liking isn't very serious, but if her disappearance ties directly with their relationship at that day and time. There's a possibility someone took her to spite Hawks."

"Who would do such a heinous crime."

"Money is the root of all evil as the saying goes. Wouldn't be surprised if someone came up asking for ransom from Hawks. I assure you though, these are all just theories." Your parents nodded as your mother held a stuffie to her chest. Aizawa looked down at the camera and placed them in a satchel.

"I'll take these with me and talk with Hawks. After, I will hope to have better information than just theories. The kids at UA are setting up a rally for her, if you would like to join in, we would be more than happy. The sooner we find her the better."

"I haven't left the house or gotten any sleep since she's been gone." Your mother spoke lowly.

"Get rest, I will call you both personally if we have leads. Other than that... I hope to see you at the Rally." Aizawa walked out of the lonely house and could only sigh. Hearing the sounds of metal as the cameras clashed around the satchel made him seethe with anger.

"Hawks... it all makes sense now. The specific choosing. The dozing off. Hell, I'm not stupid, I saw that necklace, I just didn't think much of it. Let's hope this is a big misunderstanding hero."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅