𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟒 ; 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲𝐇𝐞𝐫

"She looks so beautiful sitting there with such hopeful yet dashing eyes

"She looks so beautiful sitting there with such hopeful yet dashing eyes... surprised she hasn't looked my way yet... don't worry thought, she will only see me, very soon."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

Hawks held out his hand in a gentlemen like fashion and you took it kindly. He triumphantly paraded you into the secluded park and to the picnic area the both of you sat by. He gave you a cheeky smile and laid back on the grass, taking in the beauties of the Sakura trees.

You watched him relax and looked over at the basket that laid right between the two of you. You we're silent and smiled taking in the soft breeze. The soft scent of rose water filled your nose with a soft yet sweet delight.

"You know, I come here often." You tilted your head inquisitively towards Hawks who opened one of his eyes with a smile.

"Really?"

"Mhm, it gives me a piece of mind, hope... helps me feel normal, aside from having a guard." You chuckled softly as he turned to look at your soft gentle face.

"You feel like your in heaven huh?"

"I'm in heaven every-time I look at you-" Hawks caught himself in his words as he quickly turned away. You soft smile turned into a blushed smirk.

"Heaven?"

"It sounded so much cooler in my head I swear-"

"Pfft!- your a sweetheart Hawks."

"I... I am?" Hawks smiled brightly and watched the petals fall. He opened the picnic basket as the two of you looked down in awe. Cans of cola and fizzy drinks laid inside, fruit like strawberries and mango, and let's not forget little desserts thats sat right on top.

"Cheesecake! That's one of my favorites, how'd you know?" Hawks shrugged and handed you these sweet treats and grabbed for a fizzy drink.

"Thank you, but you've got some explaining to do mister." Hawks gulped in air with a slightly worried look.

"I d-do?"

"I thought we were going to a cafe, but this is... so much better... it's secluded, beautiful, peaceful... thank you for doing all this for me." You took his hand in your free one with a giggle causing Hawks to feel like he was on Cloud 9. Then it happened.

Sakura Blossoms trickled down as he leaped from his seat, helping you place the pastry down onto the picnic blanket and held you in a tight embrace. His fingers trailed your body just like in his daydreams. You didn't know what to make of it.

He leaned down placing you on the floor of flower beds and with one swift movement pressed his lips against yours. So soft and sweet in taste they were to Hawks.

Making him want you more.

"Your beautiful..." You didn't fight it, nor were you scared. You happily received it, the feather that hung around your neck twitched and curled with happiness.

A dream come true.

A possible happily ever after.

Heh...

You wished it was.

As passerby's went about their day, Kirishima sadly had to be one who would come upon the intimacy between you and Hawks. He was stopped in his tracks by the gate and didn't make a sound nor flinch.

All he could do was run the back of his neck with his hand in a pit of sadness and walk away, hoping what he saw was all but a dream... nightmare.

As your lips departed from one another, Hawks smiled down at you and in the pit of his darkened heart he spoke.

"I hope you feel the same."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅