𝐅𝐢𝐧.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•

⋅⊰ ⊱⋅

🌸

Author is Typing...

Thank you all so much for reading and sending all your love and appreciation for this book. This means more then the world to me to see people love my book! A big thank you to all my friends and loved ones for helping me on the way in this journey. This book has been a thrill to write and a thrill to read your reactions! I can not thank you all enough and with that I lead you all to Hawks!

Hawks is Typing...

Hey, I'm really sorry for what I did. I can't really give you all a grand I love you to make it all feel better I understand that now, the hell I put you through wasn't worth it, cause I knew you cared about me... but I let the thoughts in my head tell my otherwise... I'm pathetic for doing that to you... I realize that now. I'm sorry, but I still love you... be the hero you were meant to be, and go drink some water alright?

Kirishima is Typing...

I told you! Even girls can be manly! Womanly!? Aw what the hell manwomanly! You did amazing! You stuck by your words till the end land hey! Look at me! I'm alive, well and happy! You named yourself... Blossom Riot after me? I couldn't have asked for a better legacy then that... thank you... for being my blossom.

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•