𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔 ; 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

"She

"She... smells so nice. Like... flowers... it's so calming. I wonder what perfume she uses. Must be her quirk...that's amazing. My sweet little Sakura."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

In a sudden feeling of surprise you quickly turned and slapped the nearest thing to you as pink Sakura petals seemingly popped out from thin air. Hawks, now holding his cheek in a bit of surprise and shock chuckled as a small petal landed in the palm of his hand.

"Oh my god... Pro-Hero Hawks holy crap. Fuck... I am so sorry! I didn't see you I swear I was jus-" He waved his hand still chuckling and placed the small petal in his pocket.

"It's alright! Don't be so scared-" He looked up at you and smiled softly, taking in your features. "Say... your the kid who gave me those free cookies the other day!" He laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck as the two of you began to walk and catch up to the class.

"Yeah, at Starbucks!"

"I'm surprised you working there, while your in UA kid."

"Oh my parents own that Starbucks franchise so I work there to past time and make some extra pocket change! I want to be a hero don't get me wrong, but hey it's my last year at UA might as well right?" You laughed and immediately realized how similar your 'necklace' to Hawk's wings. You were worried he would find it creepy and quickly tucked it under your shirt and against your chest, hoping he hadn't noticed.

Stay calm.

Stay calm.

Stay calm.

"Graduating already? Wow, a big step for the flower child huh?" A soft blushed rose on his cheeks when he took notice where his feather had been tucked in between. Quickly, he looked away and at the many pictures and fliers that rid the Academy's walls.

"Flower child? That's a new nickname better then the one Bakugou gave me!" She chimed in giggling. "I'm just overly worried about my birthday that's coming up..."

"Birthday? How old are you gunna be?" He turned to face you with a bright smile.

"In a week I'll be 19, crazy right? In a blink of an eye I'm already in my last year of UA, you'd think I'd be happy, but time flies I guess."

"Don't I know it..." Placing his hands in his pockets, he thought for a moment in the silence between the two of you until a idea sparked inside. "Say why don't I take you on your birthday! I get to meet your parents and take you anywhere you like!" He chirped up happily and took his goggles off. His golden eyes now staring down at you.

Now united.

Petal and feather.

Different in demeanor.

But soft to the touch.

"Like... a date?!" You questioned his statement and raised an eyebrow.

"Eh?! Well... y-yes?!" He dug his face into his jacket in a bit of shyness and looked away already feeling the rejection bubble up inside him.

"I'd love to! That sounds amazing! Why are you so sweet?!" You without a second thought pecked a small kiss onto his cheek and gave him a thumbs up as you ran to your squad laughing happily.

"Oh look it's the flower fuck." Bakugo mocked.

"Your getting really colorful with these nicknames you chihuahua!" You mocked back as Denki laughed.

"Good one." Todoroki hummed softly as Deku gave you a thumbs up.

"Seems Ka-Chan has nickname competition." Deku replied happily as Bakugo scoffed and began to walks faster then the group.

Hawks, on the other hand walked much slower behind everyone. His lips curled into a sweet smile as his eyes relaxed. He pressed his index against his cheek and saw some residue of glittery lip gloss on his glove.

"She kissed me..."

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅