𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟎 ; 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞

"Meeting the parents, Christ why am I so fucking scared

"Meeting the parents, Christ why am I so fucking scared. Just say hi your Hawks, not too hard right? Right.... RIGHT? Yeah totally say hi and set up the cameras... yeah that's it... perfect"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

🌸

A week had slowly crept by and today was the day you dreamed about, Hawks on the other hand, absolutely dreaded it.

Hawks was already seen opening his office getting ready to start another boring work day completely dismissing the fact you will be arriving that morning to meet him for your internship.

He sat at his desk, tapping a pen and reading over a document. Bored, that's all Keigo felt was bored. He looked over at his phone with a smile and scrolled through his gallery.

He stared down at the many photos he had of well... you. From time to time he even checked in on you through the feather necklace you always wore.

A love struck bird he was indeed, until being snapped back from his lovey dovey state seeing one of his colleagues knock on the door.

"Sorry to bother you sir, we have some news for you."

"News? Well, don't just stand there! Tell me!" Hawks smiled cheerfully and threw his phone into the cupboard of his desk. The colleague stepped to the side.

Allowing you to come in.

Hawks went from a calm light-hearted state, to a beating love stricken gaze. He gripped his desk with a smile and kept his gaze on you.

"It's nice to see you again Mr. Hawks!" You smiled happily as his colleague assured you in and shut the door behind him leaving the two of you alone once more.

"Please, Hawks is just fine with me." He waved off the name with a smile and slowly got up from his desk. He wasn't in his usual hero suit actually, not even in casual clothes. It baffled you to see him nicely dressed in a suit if that. Hawks looked over the shelves of books as he explained the internship more in depth.

Seemed easy enough.

You listened and took notes in a cute little notepad you kept with you. Hawks immediately noticed and took note of that as well. This entire time actually... he had been taking notes... from expression to gesture everything was logged in that sick brain of his. 

He thought for a moment mid-sentence and looked down at the sundress you had on with a smile.

"Seems I'm not the only one that likes to dress up from time to time for special occasions."

"Special occasions? Oh, I'm embarrassed sir-"

"Don't say sir, it's Hawks."

"Right! Hawks! My mom made me wear a dress to look presentable... she's really big on first impressions!"

"Well in that case I assume that I will be taking you on that evening out today then?" Hawks began to take paces towards you with a bright alluring smile, he ran his fingers through his hair and let out a soft chuckle.

Your blushed face felt hot to the touch as you looked up at the winged man. He in the pit of the moment sent a small feather to the door, locking it.

"Evening out?!"

🌸

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘ ❀ ༓ ❀ ∘∙⊱⋅•⋅